Closed Thread
Page 76 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    Did you know there were going to be pets? If the real estate didn't tell you then maybe the real estate should cover it.
    Yes I knew one dog.

It's private. Now they have left thre dogs behind and I'm apparently responsible for them 😳😳😳😳 this is ending up great fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Yes I knew one dog.

It's private. Now they have left thre dogs behind and I'm apparently responsible for them 😳😳😳😳 this is ending up great fun
    Call the council Rangers. The dogs have been abandoned so can be taken to the pound.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am going to be in trouble. Just bought a steam generator iron on special. Wasn't cheap 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am going to be in trouble. Just bought a steam generator iron on special. Wasn't cheap
    Which one did you get? I'd be interested to hear how it changes your life. I have had so many irons if it lasts I'd get one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I knew one dog.

How come you let them havea pet if your tenants insurance didn't cover it?
    Can't you take them to the tribunal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Huge hugs. I know how you feel. I'm a SAHM now, because of circumstance. We moved to a regional area for DH's job. Nothing here for me for work, or work really unless I go into health or allied health. I didn't really feel particularly strongly about my job, but I was good at it, it provided lots of opportunities to problem solve and think outside the square, negotiate and deal with a lot of dispute resolution. I didn't realise how much my job shaped my identity and feelings of self worth until I didn't have it, iykwim. I'm struggling to come to terms with being "just" a SAHM. It doesn't help that it is a question asked whenever you meet someone or catch up with an acquaintance you haven't seen in ages. I think I need to retrain.
    Im sorry you are in this situation too...

I'm just going to now focus on the positives, I need to change my thinking. I had an amazing career, yes it's over, but it was better to have one at some stage in my life rather than never.

Hahaha I know I'm going to sound like I'm tooting my own horn here but the last project I managed was a $30 million contract, I had a team of 150 people and we achieved amazing things in an incredibly challenging environment. It gave me such a sense of pride, purpose and achievement. Realistically now I'll be lucky to get a job at Boost Juice 😂

I feel terribly guilty that being a SAHM doesn't fulfil me. I love DD but it feels like something is missing. I feel lost 😪

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Depressed.

My tenants finally evicted today my house is trashed with dog **** etc her kids had no shoes obviously druggies I sing know they abused me etc I have to see them tomorrow to let them in again my heart breaks.

Top it off my tenants insurance doesn't cover pets ffs so my house is ****ed. Oh add the paint in the carpet 👌 why am I paying $80 whenever again??? 😭
    Ohhh crap. I'm so sorry. That is so f-ed up. 😡

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    Which one did you get? I'd be interested to hear how it changes your life. I have had so many irons if it lasts I'd get one.
    I got the tefal effectis easy. I didn't do heaps of research but heard tefal were good and it was on clearance so did an impulse buy! I am actually looking forward to ironing for the first time ever. Will let u know how I go!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Sonja  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm an idiot. Chocolate was on special at Coles (2 for $7) and I deliberately didn't buy any so that I wouldn't eat it. And now I'm at home, exhausted and starving.... and I desperately need chocolate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Going to be having a late night. Have an assignment due tomorrow and I havent even started..... ..