Closed Thread
Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in pain with sore nips, no other symptoms, dpo8. Apart from the hoped, what else could be causing this (unusual for me)??

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Having a little too much fun buying/browsing dolls house furniture on ebay... DH is building a dolls house for DD's upcoming fourth birthday and I've got the tough job... Decorating it 😄 So many gorgeous little pieces, I am in heaven! If I had the money I could easily spend hundreds. So far I've only ordered a little carpet rug, some miniature books and a porcelain tea party setting. I'm addicted!
    I am very tired. Was up browsing online until 3am. Why is it even legal to have an internet shopping site open at that time?? Eeeep. I ordered a few more little things like a microwave, TV, utensils, a wall mirror, wall clock, phone, a led lamp that really lights up!,...I think that's all I got. All miniature! DD's dolls will need all that stuff 😃
    I'm going for a vintage, classic theme, all wood or ceramic/porcelain fittings only. It's crazily fun!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am breastfeeding with a view.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464065140.815302.jpg

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (24-05-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (25-05-2016),MUG81  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Furmumma View Post
    I got mine back at 3 months. Felt totally ripped off! I thought I'd get at least 6 months reprieve pfft 😠
    I shouldn't tell you then I'm almost 11 months postpartum and still nothing! To be fair I have pcos and irregular periods before DD but even i am surprised it's been this long. Still breastfeeding but only 3-4times a day and she can go 10-13hrs overnight so I thought I'd have it by now. Enjoying it while it lasts 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    I shouldn't tell you then I'm almost 11 months postpartum and still nothing! To be fair I have pcos and irregular periods before DD but even i am surprised it's been this long. Still breastfeeding but only 3-4times a day and she can go 10-13hrs overnight so I thought I'd have it by now. Enjoying it while it lasts 😂
    I have PCOS and irregular periods. AF took almost 3 years to come back after DS2. Only had it twice and then bam ended up pregnant naturally at 43!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In hell. DD has been off school sick for a week. She was better on Sat, but then threw random temps and her cough was bad. Up half Sunday night so no school yesterday either (she's in kindy) and hasn't had a day sleep for a week either - even though she needs it.

She has been on my lap crying now for half an hour because "I don't want to be happy". I'm trying to be sympathetic, but my tank is empty. She'd better be right for school tomorrow because I need a break.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    In hell. DD has been off school sick for a week. She was better on Sat, but then threw random temps and her cough was bad. Up half Sunday night so no school yesterday either (she's in kindy) and hasn't had a day sleep for a week either - even though she needs it.

She has been on my lap crying now for half an hour because "I don't want to be happy". I'm trying to be sympathetic, but my tank is empty. She'd better be right for school tomorrow because I need a break.
    Massive hugs lady xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Californication  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish i could end it all. I've really ****ed up my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Wish i could end it all. I've really ****ed up my life.
    Oh my goodness @sunnyflower I hope you're ok. I hope you don't mind me asking is it related to the job/financial problems you mentioned in the other thread? Thinking of you is there any way we can help with practical things or just an ear to listen? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am worried about DD. When is congested and sick TOO congested and sick.

Just fed and vomitted twice and she looks like she gags every once in a while.

Feel helpless