Closed Thread
Page 60 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    someone on my local mums & bubs fb group just posted asking for recommendations for hospitals that still do male circumcision. the rwh apparently does not (good!!). I know it's very judgey of me but seriously wtf. what parent puts religious beliefs ahead of their own child's wellbeing? I cannot fathom mutilating an innocent little baby on the grounds of some theological bs.
    On the whole, I agree. But, at least with religious beliefs the person believes it's the right thing to do more than 'I'm done, and I want my son's genitals to look like mine.' I am anti RIC for all reasons, but I really struggle to not judge when the sole reason is when it's done to look like dad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am defending my choice to use the mini Mars bars I brought for making cookies in the actually cookies.

All the kids think I am mean not giving them one each. If I did I wouldn't have enough for whole cookie mix. This way they have some for today and 3 batches in the freezer for another day.

I am such a mean mum, you know making cookies and all.
    Uuuummmmmm.... Recipe please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am quietly freaking out! Got our date for the kids to get their tonsils out. Both getting done on the same day. Whilst I'm happy it is finally getting done, what was I thinking agreeing to both getting done at the same time!!!!At least it is in the school holidays and DH can come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wondering if anyone has had a little bub that seems to have lost their voice.

DD is only 6 weeks and her cry is... silent.

Sure it sounds great in theory but I am scared and worried about how I will hear her tonight?

We cosleep so I am hoping somehow I will just *know* but not sure if that will a actually happen in real life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    I am quietly freaking out! Got our date for the kids to get their tonsils out. Both getting done on the same day. Whilst I'm happy it is finally getting done, what was I thinking agreeing to both getting done at the same time!!!!At least it is in the school holidays and DH can come!
    Painful and stressful for the short term but at least you will not go through it twice. Is it in the holidays coming up?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am wondering if anyone has had a little bub that seems to have lost their voice.

Sure it sounds great in theory but I am scared and worried about how I will hear her tonight?

We cosleep so I am hoping somehow I will just *know* but not sure if that will a actually happen in real life.
    Oh Hugs the poor poppet. I assume she still makes some sounds though breathing faster etc not completely silent? I wake when DS2 shuffles around that is enough for me. I think the BF hormones make us sleep lighter/wake easier too?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

twinklify  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

poor little thing. no advice but big hugs to you both xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

twinklify  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Painful and stressful for the short term but at least you will not go through it twice. Is it in the holidays coming up?
    Yes in the next holidays. That's what I keep telling myself, at least both DH and I can stay in hospital with them overnight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Oh Hugs the poor poppet. I assume she still makes some sounds though breathing faster etc not completely silent? I wake when DS2 shuffles around that is enough for me. I think the BF hormones make us sleep lighter/wake easier too?
    Yeah she does. And since her nose is congested you can hear her snorting really fast too lol.

So you are probably right.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a little too much fun buying/browsing dolls house furniture on ebay... DH is building a dolls house for DD's upcoming fourth birthday and I've got the tough job... Decorating it 😄 So many gorgeous little pieces, I am in heaven! If I had the money I could easily spend hundreds. So far I've only ordered a little carpet rug, some miniature books and a porcelain tea party setting. I'm addicted!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (23-05-2016),binnielici  (24-05-2016),Green Cheese  (23-05-2016)