Closed Thread
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1041
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,620
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked
    2,876
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am pretty sure DS2 has some sort of internal clock that makes him not only awake but fully wired at 2am every night. I don't think there is a 2am I haven't seen since he we born.

    2am sucks.
    I'm up. Fun times. And DS is loudly stirring.... again. Its a long night. Hope your DS settles quickly tonight.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I'm up. Fun times. And DS is loudly stirring.... again. Its a long night. Hope your DS settles quickly tonight.
    Thanks - sorry you're up too. Loud little suckers aren't they. DS gets the farts big time this time of night. What is with that? 2am flatulence. Probably what's waking him up!

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,620
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked
    2,876
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Thanks - sorry you're up too. Loud little suckers aren't they. DS gets the farts big time this time of night. What is with that? 2am flatulence. Probably what's waking him up!
    DD for the last 2 nights did big vomits at this time lol. Maybe overindulgement just sits heavy in their belly/digestive tract and rears up at 2am lol.

    Have you maybe tried some infants friend at night cluster feeding time? If it is wind waking him up then maybe that can help?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (14-04-2016)

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,620
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked
    2,876
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am overhearing a phone conversation between my mum and aunt.

    They started talking about how I am coping with having 2 kids... interesting to overhear...

    ETA. Aaaaaaand it looks like my mum is heading back to help with my grandmother. Guess I know my place in everyone's priority list. With my uncle and aunt who are too stubborn to get proper care for mt grandmother (which is available btw) my aunt tried to pick up my grandmother and has now most likely slipped a disc. And my uncle is too embarrassed to do anything to look after my grandmother. And they refuse to have a home nurse to help out. So they call mum. Who originally agreed to help me since DH has to go back to work.
    Last edited by twinklify; 14-04-2016 at 08:54.

  6. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    DD for the last 2 nights did big vomits at this time lol. Maybe overindulgement just sits heavy in their belly/digestive tract and rears up at 2am lol.

    Have you maybe tried some infants friend at night cluster feeding time? If it is wind waking him up then maybe that can help?
    I'm 50/50 on infants friend. Not sure if it's a load of BS/placebo. We did use it with DS1 but didn't seem to do much. Have our paed appt today so might ask her. He did seem a bit better last night, only about 15 mins of grunting and farting.

    DS2 is having a chucky day. Better pack a change of clothes for myself too!

  7. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    334
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Frustrated- the solicitor that has been recommended by the social worker here for the next court date won't return my multiple messages, and the social worker is supposedly coming to see me every day to work out what to do next and 3rd May court day seems to be coming up mighty fast. DHS also aren't returning my call regarding information they are meant to provide me with. And a final joy I want to see my psych to know whether i can have escorted leave on the weekend to watch ds play baseball (for those who have read my posts me even wanting to do this is a massive step in the right direction as i was avoiding engaging with him) but she doesn't want to see me as she has a cold she doesn't want to pass on to me and interrupt the ect course but until she assesses me herself she won't approve either leave or a transfer back to the less scary aparc where i can continue ect as an outpatient while working on the psychological stuff that still needs doing

  8. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,601
    Thanks
    1,461
    Thanked
    1,164
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking I got up on the wrong side of the bed today!

  9. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,601
    Thanks
    1,461
    Thanked
    1,164
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    Frustrated- the solicitor that has been recommended by the social worker here for the next court date won't return my multiple messages, and the social worker is supposedly coming to see me every day to work out what to do next and 3rd May court day seems to be coming up mighty fast. DHS also aren't returning my call regarding information they are meant to provide me with. And a final joy I want to see my psych to know whether i can have escorted leave on the weekend to watch ds play baseball (for those who have read my posts me even wanting to do this is a massive step in the right direction as i was avoiding engaging with him) but she doesn't want to see me as she has a cold she doesn't want to pass on to me and interrupt the ect course but until she assesses me herself she won't approve either leave or a transfer back to the less scary aparc where i can continue ect as an outpatient while working on the psychological stuff that still needs doing
    Hugs. What a PITA!

    Congrats of the huge step of wanting to go see your DS play baseball. I hope something on your list can be sorted/someone calls you back.

  10. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,749
    Thanks
    3,833
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am hungry again.

  11. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,620
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked
    2,876
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am hungry again.
    Now that you mention it.... hope you get your DS down and can get back to sleep soon xx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (15-04-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Monitors
Looking to buy a baby monitor? :: Read viewer reviews of baby monitors BEFORE you buy :: Buy at a local or online Baby Nursery Shop
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!