Closed Thread
Page 56 of 105 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    I am wondering what the quickest, easiest icing option is for chocolate cupcakes?
    Icing sugar, coco powder and milk. Basic as!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BettyV View Post
    I am wondering what the quickest, easiest icing option is for chocolate cupcakes?
    Icing sugar, softened butter and cocoa. Can add a tablespoon of milk to make it easier to mix.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Happy birthday lovely ladies!! 🎂🎉🍹🍾

4. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am up for the third time tonight it's only midnight. Sigh. No sleep again for me tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am up for the third time tonight it's only midnight. Sigh. No sleep again for me tonight.
    I am hoping it got better for you last night. I Ieft DD asleep in the swing with DH in the lounge room and snuck off to bed last night.

I am sitting outside on our front balcony with DS and DD. We say 'bye bye daddy' from the front balcony. I am also planning a trip to the library today (hopefully) for DS. Entertaining toddlers is hard - or is that just me?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am hoping it got better for you last night. I Ieft DD asleep in the swing with DH in the lounge room and snuck off to bed last night.

I am sitting outside on our front balcony with DS and DD. We say 'bye bye daddy' from the front balcony. I am also planning a trip to the library today (hopefully) for DS. Entertaining toddlers is hard - or is that just me?
    It didn't - but that's ok I kind of expected as much. Nights get worse as daylight approaches generally 😬.

Yes toddlers are hard to entertain. My Ds1 isn't a toddler anymore but I do get it. He was never one to play happily on his own, needs constant attention and entertaining. I take him to swim lessons, kiddie kicks soccer and kindy sports (ready steady go, it's a national program worth looking up!). It's commitment to get there each week but wears him out and I can chill with a coffee/breastfeed while I watch him.

My days where I have no activities planned are the worst! Trying to hook up with a friend who also has a 4 yr old son and baby.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#16

Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post

Yes toddlers are hard to entertain. My Ds1 isn't a toddler anymore but I do get it. He was never one to play happily on his own, needs constant attention and entertaining.

My days where I have no activities planned are the worst! Trying to hook up with a friend who also has a 4 yr old son and baby.
    Yep. I hear ya. Today is one of those days. No money, nothing to do, nobody to visit.
    The day drags on and as dd1 never stops talking at me or wanting me to play with her I get irritable and restless.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Yep. I hear ya. Today is one of those days. No money, nothing to do, nobody to visit.
    The day drags on and as dd1 never stops talking at me or wanting me to play with her I get irritable and restless.
    I have already had to use calm breathing techniques due to DS just being... well DS.

'I want something else to eat mummy' x10 in the space of a minue. Give him his options of food. And he wants noodle snacks! No noodle snacks! Then he starts over.

So looking forward to walking. I put him in the pram and he talks but I can't hear him and only reply 'yes DS' etc and he is happy and I have some peace.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-05-2016),sunnygirl79  (20-05-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting at my dining table with a coffee enjoying the golden silence. DH is on annual leave and sleeping in (it's his birthday today so I think I'll let him 😉) and DD has been unwell so she's still in bed, too. We're all meant to be going out to the Pancake Parlour for DH's bday breakfast but I guess sleeping is just as good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting for DS to be bored of the library. We did storytime and he is now playing with the toys. I am considering napping on the couch near the kids area...