Closed Thread
Page 53 of 105 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Flights too expensive otherwise I would.
    Brisbane to Sydney is pretty cheap - then $50 on the Greyhound bus which picks up from terminal and drops off on Northbourne Ave. It's direct so just over 3 hours and leaves every 15-30 minutes depending on when she lands. If she has a seniors card it's only $28.

This is what my mum does as it's just ridiculous to fly in to Canberra!

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for me bloody MS has come back. At least it's just mornings although sometimes brushing my teeth at night sets me off and I end up vomiting 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyG4 View Post
    Hope the move went well Uniquey and you guys are all loving the new house!
    A few little hiccups, major plumbing issue so had to go into emergency accommodation and kids were sick and unsettled, but apart from that it went well thanks hon! Still got a garage full of boxes, but they can wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    As for me bloody MS has come back. At least it's just mornings although sometimes brushing my teeth at night sets me off and I end up vomiting ������
    MS is the pits, I remember gagging and dry retching in every pregnancy when I brushed my teeth and then I would vomit, no fun. I hope it abates for you soon hon!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Brisbane to Sydney is pretty cheap - then $50 on the Greyhound bus which picks up from terminal and drops off on Northbourne Ave. It's direct so just over 3 hours and leaves every 15-30 minutes depending on when she lands. If she has a seniors card it's only $28.

This is what my mum does as it's just ridiculous to fly in to Canberra!
    OK. That's an idea. She is coming in June as we bought sale fares a while ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Sitting on my butt and drinking a cup of tea and not moving for a good 20 minutes. I'm incredibly grateful that we have been approved for a house and will be moving next week. The not so great part is that packing a house whilst pregnant and chasing a 2 year old is far more draining then I could have ever imagined. Getting the regular housework done and planning meals around the rest of these shenanigans is just testing my abilities! It's not helping me much that DP is working 12-13 hour days!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    on a do not call register and wondering why I keep receiving marketing/spammy phone calls!? go away!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Sitting on my butt and drinking a cup of tea and not moving for a good 20 minutes. I'm incredibly grateful that we have been approved for a house and will be moving next week. The not so great part is that packing a house whilst pregnant and chasing a 2 year old is far more draining then I could have ever imagined. Getting the regular housework done and planning meals around the rest of these shenanigans is just testing my abilities! It's not helping me much that DP is working 12-13 hour days!
    you got something! yay! congrats! you must be thrilled!!

can your dp take a couple of days off work to help you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#16

Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    A few little hiccups, major plumbing issue so had to go into emergency accommodation and kids were sick and unsettled, but apart from that it went well thanks hon! Still got a garage full of boxes, but they can wait.
    Little...? Haha no way that's a big hiccup for it to warrant emergency acc wow! Unpacking can definitely wait, get the kiddies better and settled first then the rest will come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am worried. MIL has taken DS1 for a sleep over and just called to say he has a headache and hasn't eaten his dinner. Really hoping he isn't getting sick.