Closed Thread
Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    I am miserable.

Canberra is so so sh!tty. The weather is miserable, the Cost of living huge, some people are nice but most are so standoffish. No one is actually cheerful and happy ever, if you ask them how they are.

Plus there is zero decent Indian take away here. I mean seriously. It's so crap and over priced so I can't even comfort myself with a decent vindaloo. Hanging out for May 22. Dh is off to Sydney and he had promised to be bring me home some real takeaway.
    Sorry you are miserable. I lived in Canberra for about 9 years and loved living there.

From memory the nicest Indian restaurant we found was Rama's at Pearce.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I baby wear 99% of my awake time and it is just so hot and uncomfy for the both of us.

Not sure if it's a better idea to just hang out in the shops or home tomorrow.
    I know I chucked it the other day and refused to wear DS2 it's far too hot. And he wakes up hot and cranky it's ridiculous. Shops are awesome the aircon is cranked but I can't go there and not spend money.

I have actually woken wet with sweat the past few nights. Weather app promised a low of 13 this morning. Balls. It's 19 😭. Still 24 inside my house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I know I chucked it the other day and refused to wear DS2 it's far too hot. And he wakes up hot and cranky it's ridiculous. Shops are awesome the aircon is cranked but I can't go there and not spend money.

I have actually woken wet with sweat the past few nights. Weather app promised a low of 13 this morning. Balls. It's 19 😭. Still 24 inside my house.
    Supposed to be 12 this coming morning. And 26 today.

I am actually cuddled under a blanket. First blanket cuddle in a long time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am thinking of going to mums & bubs movies today. Might be a complete disaster but sick of walking the pram for hours a day trying to get DS2 to sleep/stay asleep. I need to do something half enjoyable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am tired. All 4 kids have had croup the last few nights. My youngest is currently wheezing in his sleep and I can hear him two rooms away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking of going to mums & bubs movies today. Might be a complete disaster but sick of walking the pram for hours a day trying to get DS2 to sleep/stay asleep. I need to do something half enjoyable.
    Do it. Even if you snooze in the cinema.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It might be a complete disaster, it might not. At least it'll be something different

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    It might be a complete disaster, it might not. At least it'll be something different
    Was an unexpected success! DS2 slept for 2 hours, almost the whole movie - I then fed him then he went back to sleep 😊😊😊

Yesterday we couldn't get any more than 20 min cat naps so I am pleasantly surprised!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (11-05-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was an unexpected success! DS2 slept for 2 hours, almost the whole movie - I then fed him then he went back to sleep 😊😊😊

Yesterday we couldn't get any more than 20 min cat naps so I am pleasantly surprised!
    Woohoo! I also discovered DD sleeps in the pram (well did today). Managed to have a 40min walk.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously shocked when I saw on my news feed that abortions are currently illegal in QLD and NSW. WTF?!?