Closed Thread
Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    A bundle of nerves. I applied for a house on Saturday and thanks to online applications and email notifications, I know they opened my application at 9am this morning. The anticipation is killing me. I feel part hopeful but mostly terrified it will be bad news again and we will be back at square one. This has been going on 6 weeks now and I simply can't take anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    feeling disgustingly lazy today but powerless to do anything to stop it.

weather is ****e so we wagged gymbaroo. now I'm on the couch watching RHOM while the baby sleeps. I've eaten nothing but junk food all day too.

oh well. I'm entitled to a lazy day every once in a while I reckon lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feeling exhausted after 3 terrible nights in a row.

And sore after tidying the study (read shifting lots of heavy boxes into better positions because we have absolutely no storage space in this house).

And wishing it would start acting like winter is almost here. I just want to wear my jeans and a cardi!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Feeling exhausted after 3 terrible nights in a row.

And sore after tidying the study (read shifting lots of heavy boxes into better positions because we have absolutely no storage space in this house).

And wishing it would start acting like winter is almost here. I just want to wear my jeans and a cardi!
    I'm in my jeans and cardi now. It's my winter staple . I'm glad to be able to wear them again.

I am planning on having the girls in bed by 630. It's a pita now skipping dd1s nap and dd2's late arvo nap as both are ratty already but it's Game of Thrones night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    It is freaking 31 tomorrow.

I just want to wear my nice winter clothes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    It is freaking 31 tomorrow.

I just want to wear my nice winter clothes.
    Still wearing singlets up here. Also want to wear jeans and nice tops. Very limited summer breastfeeding wardrobe, didn't think I would need it by now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm freaking freezing in Berra. As in I'm likely to die.
    It was wet and cold today. I'm hating my fb people who keep posting photos of warm sunny days. Boohoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    It's so freaking hot and still here. I am melting. We have to have the fans on so the kids can sleep. We don't get a real winter. We lucky to get 3 cold days (as in the whole day) a year.
    When I go to visit dd I almost die of cold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't mind the warm weather but there are just so many flies in my house and I think it's because of the weather. It's a new house, clean, does not smell or anything but OMG full of flies. I'm not quite sure what to do about them. Quite annoying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    I'm freaking freezing in Berra. As in I'm likely to die.
    It was wet and cold today. I'm hating my fb people who keep posting photos of warm sunny days. Boohoo
    Please don't tease. I miss Canberra winters. My favourite time of the year there. Meanwhile, winter has clearly been cancelled in Qld this year. I don't think it is going to happen.