Closed Thread
Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am feeling resentful at DH who is casually kicking back watching Netflix while I spend hours settling DS2, clean the kitchen, express milk only to have DS2 reawaken 5 minutes later, and now refeeding and resettling him so that he can wake me up in 2 hours again and repeat cycle until dawn. And DH complains he is tired.
    All I want for Mother's Day is a break from mothering!
    You have my sympathy!!!

I've been messaging DF about how tired I am and how I can't cope with no sleep, I'm at the end of my tether and he responds with 'I don't feel like I get a break when you're like this'. Umm WTF, he isn't even in the country. Of course he gets a bloody break. He gets to sleep uninterrupted every night. 😡😡

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (08-05-2016),sunnygirl79  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    You have my sympathy!!!

I've been messaging DF about how tired I am and how I can't cope with no sleep, I'm at the end of my tether and he responds with 'I don't feel like I get a break when you're like this'. Umm WTF, he isn't even in the country. Of course he gets a bloody break. He gets to sleep uninterrupted every night. 😡😡
    He said what now???? He's either brave or very stupid. I hope you told him where to go!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (07-05-2016),GrabbyCrabby  (07-05-2016),LoveLivesHere  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    You have my sympathy!!!

Give him a break. Sure would he prefer his arm or his leg. maybe his ear from the screaming down the phone line.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (07-05-2016),sunnygirl79  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Give him a break. Sure would he prefer his arm or his leg. maybe his ear from the screaming down the phone line.
    Bahaha.

He's usually really good and mr hands on when he's home so I was totally not expecting that from him. He's getting the silent treatment. No nice good night text messages from me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You have my sympathy!!!

Wtf! That's something my DH would do. He travels for work also and just doesn't get it. I can't possibly be as tired as him with all the travel. It must be so awful for him to come home to a tired cranky wife!! And hotel rooms are so uncomfortable bla bla bla.

Maybe I can go sleep in an
    'Uncomfortable' hotel room on my own for the night and DH can deal with a defiant 4 yr old and non-sleeping 2 month old?!

And tonight I ask can he please do a dream feed - I may as well have asked him to cook a roast dinner for 12 the way he responded. Huge effort yeah, one feed out of approx 60 feeds per week!! But he's so tired!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    omg 😂😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (08-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Wtf! That's something my DH would do. He travels for work also and just doesn't get it. I can't possibly be as tired as him with all the travel. It must be so awful for him to come home to a tired cranky wife!! And hotel rooms are so uncomfortable bla bla bla.

Maybe I can go sleep in an
    'Uncomfortable' hotel room on my own for the night and DH can deal with a defiant 4 yr old and non-sleeping 2 month old?!

And tonight I ask can he please do a dream feed - I may as well have asked him to cook a roast dinner for 12 the way he responded. Huge effort yeah, one feed out of approx 60 feeds per week!! But he's so tired!!
    Oh yes I'd like to sleep on my own in an uncomfortable hotel room!! Hell I'd be happy sleeping on my own in a tent with no bed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Annoyed that DD 23 months woke up at 3:40 this morning, and I couldn't get back to sleep again, so I've been up since 5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cuddling a sick and sore DS while he naps on me. My poor monkey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wondering if I should just cut my losses and get up cause obviously no one remembered about Mother's Day.