Closed Thread
Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Screwed. DD learnt how to stand up 😳 so all day is spent trying to stop her smashing her head on the tiles and putting her down only for her to crawl straight over and pull up on my leg. I can no longer get away!
    My DS is the same. Have you got a walker or jumparoo to pop her in while you run to the loo, cook dinner etc? Or a high chair on wheels you can wheel around to shower, hang washing?
    She'll learn quickly to help cushion her fall with her arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    It will take awhile to get used to being single. Hang in there xxx
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Thinking of you xxx Remember, this is the tough part, there's a lot to adjust to but it will get better!
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    wondering why the f.cking moron who drives past the house across the road has to beep every time they go past? it's pitch black outside, who or what are you beeping at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Putting DD to bed 40 minutes earlier than usual so DH and I can watch Game of Thrones. DS is already asleep 🙊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopsicle View Post
    My DS is the same. Have you got a walker or jumparoo to pop her in while you run to the loo, cook dinner etc? Or a high chair on wheels you can wheel around to shower, hang washing?
    She'll learn quickly to help cushion her fall with her arms
    Yeah we have a jumperoo and I have a bouncy chair in the bathroom which she still sits in happily for my morning shower luckily! I did some baking this afternoon and had her in the kitchen with me, every time she crawled away I gave her a new utensil to play with. By the time DH came home the floor was covered in Tupperware lids and utensils 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Screwed. DD learnt how to stand up 😳 so all day is spent trying to stop her smashing her head on the tiles and putting her down only for her to crawl straight over and pull up on my leg. I can no longer get away!
    Haha my DD does this too. Wait until you're wearing stretchy pants / skirt and she pulls them down while climbing up your leg 😂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Haha my DD does this too. Wait until you're wearing stretchy pants / skirt and she pulls them down while climbing up your leg 😂
    Wait... There are pants OTHER than stretchy pants?! I don't think I own an item clothing that doesn't have elastane in it 😂 Was trying to explain to her today that it's not very stable trying to climb up my trackie-panted legs lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Just got home from a late night gp visit with ds3. He promptly tell his dad that the Dr said he was Dead. Hahaha....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am about to do mums and bubs yoga. This should be interesting...