Closed Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1041
  1. #301
    hakuna matata's Avatar
    hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,375
    Thanks
    782
    Thanked
    2,427
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Glad DH was home today as DD has barely slept 😩

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    Glad DH was home today as DD has barely slept 😩
    Ah fruck sounds like we are all dealing with not so sleepy bubbas now! Today was going around in circles alternating between carrier, pram and bassinet. 20 min naps only. Consequently DS2 fed every 2 hours as got tired and cranky and hard to settle without sticking him back on boob (or forcing him on there lol).

    Maybe they'll all have a big sleep tonight??!! 😂

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    2,352
    Thanked
    1,871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Ah fruck sounds like we are all dealing with not so sleepy bubbas now! Today was going around in circles alternating between carrier, pram and bassinet. 20 min naps only. Consequently DS2 fed every 2 hours as got tired and cranky and hard to settle without sticking him back on boob (or forcing him on there lol).

    Maybe they'll all have a big sleep tonight??!! 😂
    Yep here too. DD stayed up too late last night as we were skyping DH brother and she had only had 40 minute arvo nap. Cue her being awake half the night then having to go down for morning nap by 9am as she was exhausted, getting up at 10:15 which is when she usually is just going down for morning nap. Then we were out too long came home and she was bombed and slept til 5:10pm so I'm worried about tonight now too 😁 mess of a day.

  4. #304
    hakuna matata's Avatar
    hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,375
    Thanks
    782
    Thanked
    2,427
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Ah fruck sounds like we are all dealing with not so sleepy bubbas now! Today was going around in circles alternating between carrier, pram and bassinet. 20 min naps only. Consequently DS2 fed every 2 hours as got tired and cranky and hard to settle without sticking him back on boob (or forcing him on there lol).

    Maybe they'll all have a big sleep tonight??!! 😂
    She wasn't cranky at all, just didn't sleep!!! I booked her most of the day lol but she just couldn't get into a deep sleep. Hopefully it doesn't continue tonight after we had such a good night last night.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

    sunnygirl79  (01-05-2016)

  6. #305
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    2,352
    Thanked
    1,871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Yep here too. DD stayed up too late last night as we were skyping DH brother and she had only had 40 minute arvo nap. Cue her being awake half the night then having to go down for morning nap by 9am as she was exhausted, getting up at 10:15 which is when she usually is just going down for morning nap. Then we were out too long came home and she was bombed and slept til 5:10pm so I'm worried about tonight now too 😁 mess of a day.
    Fruckity fruck just realized she has a cold. Damn it.

  7. #306
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    2,352
    Thanked
    1,871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    😴 up feeding sick DD who hasn't slept longer than an hour so far tonight. Worst night in months.

  8. #307
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,937
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked
    2,292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    😴 up feeding sick DD who hasn't slept longer than an hour so far tonight. Worst night in months.
    I have had half an hour of sleep so far. So I feel your pain. Hugs.

  9. #308
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    😴 up feeding sick DD who hasn't slept longer than an hour so far tonight. Worst night in months.
    Hugs. I hope she feels better soon, so hard when they are sick.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

    gingermillie  (02-05-2016)

  11. #309
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,256
    Thanks
    2,352
    Thanked
    1,871
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I have had half an hour of sleep so far. So I feel your pain. Hugs.
    She's been up pretty much all night. She doesn't seem that sick mild cough a little congestion dosed up on Panadol but this is second night of no sleep. Can't help but think here we f!$@ing go again.

  12. #310
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,656
    Thanks
    1,960
    Thanked
    2,567
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Cuddling sick child number 2. DS1 had 2 days off last week and is back at school today just in time for DS3 to be sick.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!