Closed Thread
Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    DS2 is like this too! Crazy strong neck. Have seriously nearly dropped him a few times (and others have too) because he lifts his head back with such strength and force whilst being carried it comes by surprise. He pushed right up the first time we tried tummy time when he was less than 2 weeks old.
    I might try the sleeping on tummy thing during day (using a grobag) while I can sit beside him the whole time just to see. Any time I normally place him on tummy he just tries to crawl (!!).
    ez is exactly the same. I'm not sure where this newborns can't lift their heads thing comes from because he's got a very strong neck too, has had since birth!? E also does the lunging thing when being carried, I keep warning dh to hold him securely esp going up/down stairs as he tends to do this half jump out of our hands like he's trying to go somewhere 😂

and yes, tummy time always has ez crawling off his mat. I turned around once and when I came back he'd come off his mat and had a mouthful of rug. I just about died 😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    ez is exactly the same. I'm not sure where this newborns can't lift their heads thing comes from because he's got a very strong neck too, has had since birth!? E also does the lunging thing when being carried, I keep warning dh to hold him securely esp going up/down stairs as he tends to do this half jump out of our hands like he's trying to go somewhere 😂

and yes, tummy time always has ez crawling off his mat. I turned around once and when I came back he'd come off his mat and had a mouthful of rug. I just about died 😂
    DS had a super strong neck (lifted it up to look around just after he was born).

DD - not so much. Although she does lift it up. She does not have much interest in doing that or standing/frawling (DS was forever trying to move).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default I am.....#16

Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I'm not sure but I think child support is calculated using something like that. The child support website might have details.
    Thanks for that. XH is on Centrelink at the moment which means we are getting regular CS payments and they work out to be $1.13/day/kid. I'm grateful for anything from CS as I know so many others who don't get anything. It just makes me cranky, not at CS or C/L but at XH. There is no reason why he can't work, he's just a lazy a$$. But if he was working, he'd be dodging CS anyway as he changes jobs whenever they catch up to him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    DS had a super strong neck (lifted it up to look around just after he was born).

DD - not so much. Although she does lift it up. She does not have much interest in doing that or standing/frawling (DS was forever trying to move).
    Boys. Can not stop moving!! A parenting book I read actually suggests it's an inbuilt thing with boys - they must move to get rid of energy. Just didn't realise it's like that from birth 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Taking Prince's death hard. I wouldn't have called myself a huge fan until yesterday when I realised how much I really adored him.

I am also at swimming lessons and have paid off this whole term and am starting on next term. Feeling pretty proud of myself right now.

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny we sleep DD on her side, she's much more settled that way. I have a Snuza hero which you clip onto their nappy and will alarm if it doesn't feel movement. I know most aren't comfortable with it, but it's working for us and keeping us sane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Boys. Can not stop moving!! A parenting book I read actually suggests it's an inbuilt thing with boys - they must move to get rid of energy. Just didn't realise it's like that from birth 😂
    Before birth! DS was CRAZY in my belly. And of course at 3 he still hasn't stopped. Even in his sleep he moves!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Thanks for that. XH is on Centrelink at the moment which means we are getting regular CS payments and they work out to be $1.13/day/kid. I'm grateful for anything from CS as I know so many others who don't get anything. It just makes me cranky, not at CS or C/L but at XH. There is no reason why he can't work, he's just a lazy a$$. But if he was working, he'd be dodging CS anyway as he changes jobs whenever they catch up to him.
    So that would buy like a whole apple per child per day 😡

12. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Do we have the same ex?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a little excited I pumped some milk today. Hopefully DS/DH can give DD a little feed tonight (fingers crossed she likes the bottle...) - I am battling the thought of mixed feeding. I BF DS for 2.5 years. So I feel terrible for thinking of doing it to DD. I have only been feeding her for 2 weeks.