Closed Thread
Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    jealous!!! I've not been to get mine done since the start of feb! I'm feeling feral!!

how much did you leave for her to give him? enjoy the me time and have another coffee!
    I haven't had my hair done since I was 38 weeks preggars- dd2 is now almost 6 months 😳
    The longer I leave it the harder it gets to make an appointment as I am so embarrassed about the state of my hair lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    jealous!!! I've not been to get mine done since the start of feb! I'm feeling feral!!

how much did you leave for her to give him? enjoy the me time and have another coffee!
    So scared to have more than one coffee in case it keeps DS2 up all night 😂. I left 150ml. Last time I left him with DH he took less than 100 but that was probably nearly 2 weeks ago so he might be taking more now. There is more in the freezer but hoping it's not needed.

Yeh my hair was looking feral I last had it done about 37 weeks I think??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I haven't had my hair done since I was 38 weeks preggars- dd2 is now almost 6 months 😳
    The longer I leave it the harder it gets to make an appointment as I am so embarrassed about the state of my hair lol
    😂 oh it's so easy to just let it go. I had to force myself to book it in, it was a mission to organise. So thankful I have MIL to look after DS2. I really hope he sleeps for her.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy! DS was 2 weeks early and arrived the night I started mat leave. I had an appointment booked the following day but obviously couldn't go. At the time I was a little annoyed! It took me 3 months to go and I had to take him with me so it was really quick. I love getting my hair done now as it's me time which I rarely get otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    😂😂

back when I was a broke uni student I'd go to really posh hair joints but could only afford to go like once every 4 months 😂 my hair would be tragic whenever I went in. I'd emerge looking like a million bucks though, I guess I got bang for buck at least 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    So scared to have more than one coffee in case it keeps DS2 up all night 😂. I left 150ml. Last time I left him with DH he took less than 100 but that was probably nearly 2 weeks ago so he might be taking more now. There is more in the freezer but hoping it's not needed.

Yeh my hair was looking feral I last had it done about 37 weeks I think??
    oh god yeah, stay away from the coffee then!!

150ml should be enough? ez takes that in formula at a nightly feed but I'd never just give him 150ml ebm as I doubt he'd finish it. with formula I don't care if he only takes 100ml and I have to chuck the rest lol.

I reckon 150ml should be enough. how lim will you be at the hairdresser for? is this the same fancy place you had your hair done at last time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh god yeah, stay away from the coffee then!!

150ml should be enough? ez takes that in formula at a nightly feed but I'd never just give him 150ml ebm as I doubt he'd finish it. with formula I don't care if he only takes 100ml and I have to chuck the rest lol.

I reckon 150ml should be enough. how lim will you be at the hairdresser for? is this the same fancy place you had your hair done at last time?
    Yeah I wanted to leave more than enough. He didn't have a good feed before I left, he wasn't that interested (typical!). Apparently he just had the milk now - no idea if he finished it, but it should buy me another 2 hours...
    Yes same place, no idea how long. She said prob 2 hours but I. Have been here 2 hours now and still have foils in...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I might just bite the bullet and do a dash soon to just cuts for the basics- I don't really care what they think of my hair, plus they'll be quick 😂

First appt after I had dd1 at a posh hairdressers I was there for 5 hours, I was panicking after 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I might just bite the bullet and do a dash soon to just cuts for the basics- I don't really care what they think of my hair, plus they'll be quick 😂

First appt after I had dd1 at a posh hairdressers I was there for 5 hours, I was panicking after 2!
    Yep - my boobs are hurting, I was supposed to be finished by now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    that's what I hate about the hairdresser, how long it can take!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (19-04-2016),sunnygirl79  (19-04-2016)