Closed Thread
Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Huge hugs. I have had similar dreams whilst pregnant recently and it has put me off for the whole day!!
    oh pregnancy dreams are crazy aren't they!!

I'm put off my whole day today. dealing with a ds who's refusing sleep plus dh's work issues is just pushing me to the edge.

I'm also concerned about how much hair seems to be coming out each time I wash it? I get pp hair loss but when does it stop? feeling like I'll be a bald anxious sleepless wreck soon. dh probably will want to leave me for someone else then!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh the pp hair loss drives me bonkers. My first pregnancy I kept losing so much hair I ended up shaving my head - I was only 22 and it was the 90's 😄 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh the pp hair loss drives me bonkers. My first pregnancy I kept losing so much hair I ended up shaving my head - I was only 22 and it was the 90's lol
    OMG

if only I could pull off the short hair look!

how long does this last for? I have fine hair to begin with, I'm worried I'll end up with bald patches at this rate!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    OMG

if only I could pull off the short hair look!

how long does this last for? I have fine hair to begin with, I'm worried I'll end up with bald patches at this rate!!
    After DS2 it took about 6 months before I felt like my hair had normalised. I'm currently enjoying the luxurious pregnancy hair - dreading the aftermath 😭

5. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marvelling at the uselessness of Australia Post. Is service this slow something that will eventually pick up, or is this just what we have to get used to now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    After DS2 it took about 6 months before I felt like my hair had normalised. I'm currently enjoying the luxurious pregnancy hair - dreading the aftermath
    When DS was 8months old I just chopped all mine really short. Was so much healthier after that. I will do this again in January when No 2 is 6months old

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babybeeno1 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    Marvelling at the uselessness of Australia Post. Is service this slow something that will eventually pick up, or is this just what we have to get used to now?
    They have different services and speeds now for general mail depending how fast you want it. It'll be cheaper to drive a letter soon to someone rather then post it with the price of stamps getting more $$

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    There's now a three tiered service - express (next day delivery if you're in a cbd area), priority (costs 50c on top of normal postage and around 2-3 days), then normal - which I have found to be up to 7 days!). I've had letters arrive faster from overseas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    They have different services and speeds now for general mail depending how fast you want it. It'll be cheaper to drive a letter soon to someone rather then post it with the price of stamps getting more $$
    Snap!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wobbleyhorse For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting very impatiently for DH to come home (he's already 20 minutes late) to take me for blood tests. There is only one place here that is opened after 3. I can't go by myself because I faint. 😡