Closed Thread
Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Thanks I really wish I stuck to easier cakes though, as fun as they are to make it all seems like too much hard work right now! The Stormtrooper will be a challenge 😫
    Google instructions or try youtube.

As for me...

I am worried as I noticed what looks like a cold sore on DS's lip. He of course will not stay away from DD. I am hoping she gets antibodies from me as I can't deal with her getting sick from it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I really wish I stuck to easier cakes though, as fun as they are to make it all seems like too much hard work right now! The Stormtrooper will be a challenge 😫
    http://www.jessescakes.com/blog/maki...rmtrooper-cake

That one looks helpful. How long do you have until it needs to be done?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Yeah except these are some of my previous cakes... I can't go downhill from here..!! Why did I start off doing difficult cakes?!

Attachment 81960
    You're amazing!

May the force be with you (I'm sorry, I couldn't help it).

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

BettyV  (17-06-2016),Californication  (16-06-2016),sunnygirl79  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    http://www.jessescakes.com/blog/maki...rmtrooper-cake

That one looks helpful. How long do you have until it needs to be done?
    Wow cool thank you! Instructions & everything! Will have a proper read tonight. I have a month it's all good, but given my complete lack of time to do anything at present I need to plan ahead! That and these cakes are usually about a week process. I can bake the cake(s) ahead and freeze it so I might do that to save time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so pleased we have internet back after 10 days (and racking up $130 of excess data charges...)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now thinking R2D2 would be easier...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1466073069.960474.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smallpotatoes View Post
    I am so pleased we have internet back after 10 days (and racking up $130 of excess data charges...)
    I can't get the internet at my house. I can't even get a land line installed. It really, really sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    I can't get the internet at my house. I can't even get a land line installed. It really, really sucks.
    Ahh my parents are in that situation. It super sucks. Our last house only had ADSL1 and it only worked half the time. It's crazy how you can get good internet in remote areas in developing countries but not suburban Australia 🙄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    Ahh my parents are in that situation. It super sucks. Our last house only had ADSL1 and it only worked half the time. It's crazy how you can get good internet in remote areas in developing countries but not suburban Australia 🙄
    I just don't understand how it is even possible to not even be able to get a land line in 2016.
    I thought the NBN would have fixed the issue 😛 (sorry for the tongue in cheek comment, but the NBN has been... wow, I won't even start for fear of being unable to stop!).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#16

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    I just don't understand how it is even possible to not even be able to get a land line in 2016.
    I thought the NBN would have fixed the issue 😛 (sorry for the tongue in cheek comment, but the NBN has been... wow, I won't even start for fear of being unable to stop!).
    It's insane. I'm not sure what companies you've tried but at our last house I tried Optus, Telstra, Dodo, iiNet and god knows who else. They all said no to Internet and landline. Then Foxtel said they could do it but when I got DF to call them back to connect it (as our Foxtel is in his name) they changed their mind and said they couldn't do it. I cried at this point (I was also 34 weeks pregnant and supposed to be working don't home to avoid a 5 hr commute with friggin sciatica but obviously couldn't because no internet 😡). Then I called Foxtel again a week later out of desperation hoping the person DF spoke to had just been mistaken. In the end they were able to install ADSL1 which is incredibly slow but a hell of a lot cheaper than mobile internet.

Anyway.... The point of my ramble is to try Foxtel if you haven't already, and be persistent!

As for the NBN... Well I'm incredibly lucky to have it at my new house (I think only because the estate was owned by a very prominent yet dodgey political). Most areas won't get it for years 😒
    Last edited by babyno1onboard; 16-06-2016 at 21:27.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

Tiny Dancer  (16-06-2016)