+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Haha the grass is always greener!
    Lol if I didn't know better id think you were trying to get rid of me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    H
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Lol if I didn't know better id think you were trying to get rid of me?
    haha no!! You are not that far behind me anyways, only a week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bel0v3d View Post
    AF arrived today
    Sorry to hear hon, fx for next cycle!
    I'm guessing I'll be seeing you in the May thread. X

Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I will be testing at the end of the month too possibly, depends on what this cycle does, whether it goes back to 28 days or around the 37 day mark again ~ can my believe I have to wait a whole 4 weeks again!

Hugs... x
    I know right, 4 weeks goes soooo slowly. Stupid irregular cycle. I'm starting to wonder how much longer we try before I have to do something about it.
    See you in May hon.
    That thread is already going so fast. It's hard to keep up, they tend to slow down after half way through the month. Good luck!! What cd are you?

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    See I hate always testing at the beginning, as I get a BFN and then sit in the background feeling like I don't really belong in that group anymore, watching people get their BFP, its tough
    Yeah, I suppose it's hard either way. same amount of wait time I suppose, although with my stupid 40-50 day cycles I sometimes get it is a loooong wait.

Good luck! Fx the clomid helps you to get your BFP this cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzy083 View Post
    Ladies promise yourself that you won't test until AF is late! You're driving yourselves crazy by getting BFN's. Symptom spot but don't test.. Try it.. I don't like to see you ladies let down
    I've gotten numb to the BFNs , kind of like I expect them now. So I'll be surprised if I get a BFP, which would be nice. I find symptom spotting worse though, as the symptoms for AF and pregnancy are so similar. I don't trust my symptom radar 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sorry, I just keep stalking to see who gets their BFP. You guys can't get rid of me
    It's good to have you here still! There haven't been many BFPs this month, fx there's still a few more to come.

AFM
    I have absolutely NO symptoms.
    Had the tiiiiiiniest bit of red streaked cm yesterday but that could even be from over checking CP. or the start of AF as I'm CD27 and had a 28 day cycle last month. But my cycles are irregular so who knows, FF says I am supposed to be 9dpo. Temp has gone below the cover line though so hopefully AF shows up tomorrow and we can start fresh. That actually makes me excited, not too fussed about missing out this cycle tbh.
    Never had mood swings like I did yesterday, but that's probably from 3 nights straight of my neighbour's dog barking alllllll night.

Back to non-crazy today, so don't know if it was PMS or what. Time will tell.
    Last edited by Lovemysons; 25-04-2016 at 12:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenblossomface View Post
    Hi ya ladies...

Hubby n I were TTC and got BFP this morning super stoked!!! Due 7 Jan 2017.

Boobs are.killing me... I'm over heating.... crampy... bleh but happy

Looking forward to getting to know you all :*
    Huge congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying so hard not to test!! Would be better if it wasn't a public holiday today then I wouldn't be at home moping around my house 😮

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Trying so hard not to test!! Would be better if it wasn't a public holiday today then I wouldn't be at home moping around my house 😮
    When did you last test?
    If you've missed your fmu then it'll be more diluted so better to wait for tomorrow's fmu anyway 😉

I struggle with that too. I'm a SAHM so have way too much time at home in close vicinity to my hpts and having to resist them every time I go to the toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    When did you last test?
    If you've missed your fmu then it'll be more diluted so better to wait for tomorrow's fmu anyway 😉

I struggle with that too. I'm a SAHM so have way too much time at home in close vicinity to my hpts and having to resist them every time I go to the toilet.
    Oh haha! Being at home everyday, I'd be peeing on sticks all day every day!!

I tested yesterday afternoon at 9dpo, but I had peed like 1 hour before hand and had drunk a pump bottle of water. So clearly it was negative!

Yes I have missed fmu.. Do not test!! Haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (25-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just checking in. I still haven't ovulated so I'll jump over to the May group ... I basically just skipped over April. Yay for long cycles 😠

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi ladies, just checking in. I still haven't ovulated so I'll jump over to the May group ... I basically just skipped over April. Yay for long cycles 😠
    How frustrating. That happened to me in Feb. good luck for May, hopefully O isn't too far off !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Hi ladies, just checking in. I still haven't ovulated so I'll jump over to the May group ... I basically just skipped over April. Yay for long cycles
    Im the same
    Coming into ovulation now
    So havent been able to test in april.
    See you in may thread ☺