+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Lol I'm buggered then! I've got 5x frers and 30 ic's!! Lol
    Haha I have like 20 Ic, 3x digitals and 6x FRERs because I like buying them cheap in eBay. Haha I'm tight

I was having a heap of creamy cm but not so much today. When I was pregnant I had very little, so I don't read into cm so much
    Last edited by Thescientist; 24-04-2016 at 13:54.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (24-04-2016),greenapples  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh do you? What dpo are you again?
    I'm not 100% sure just because I didn't do OPK. But it's either 8 or 9 dpo today.... I think lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally haven't learnt my lesson tho..... Cause I want to test again tomorrow 🙈

5. The Following User Says Thank You to greenapples For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Opk and o question.

I had positive opk yesterday and the day before and started getting o pains late last night and today up until a couple of hours ago. Opk this morning was positive and just tested again after the pain stopped and it's very very light now. Do you think o was yesterday or today? We didn't BD yesterday as I was too sick last night and haven't yet today but I'm feeling a little better today so wondering if there is still a chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Losing the plot today lol. My heart rate is super high, the Internet decided it's going to be super super slow and I'm not sure what's wrong or if we need a new modem, the dish washer is clogged and won't drain so I guess I need a plumber, and there's literally no food. Unless I want to drink water or tomato sauce there is nothing else in my house.

😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Opk and o question.

I had positive opk yesterday and the day before and started getting o pains late last night and today up until a couple of hours ago. Opk this morning was positive and just tested again after the pain stopped and it's very very light now. Do you think o was yesterday or today? We didn't BD yesterday as I was too sick last night and haven't yet today but I'm feeling a little better today so wondering if there is still a chance?
    Are you temping? That's the only sure way to know what day you ovulated. I would DtD again today just in case 👍🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Fauvette  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Are you temping? That's the only sure way to know what day you ovulated. I would DtD again today just in case 👍🏻
    I've never bothered temping as I have pretty strong o pains every month so I always know when it's happening. It's only this instance where the pain has gone over 2 days which has confused me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Losing the plot today lol. My heart rate is super high, the Internet decided it's going to be super super slow and I'm not sure what's wrong or if we need a new modem, the dish washer is clogged and won't drain so I guess I need a plumber, and there's literally no food. Unless I want to drink water or tomato sauce there is nothing else in my house.

😔
    Gah sux Hun xxx maybe go to the shops and get yourself a treat, like chocolate 😉😉 I'm eating choc brownies I just made...
    Last edited by greenapples; 24-04-2016 at 14:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Opk and o question.

Maybe yesterday... But I'm no expert on those opks unfortunately ..

Thanks
    Reviews

Sucks doesn't it? I just did grocery shopping earlier.

And our oven broke yesterday - I feel ya!