+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Sorry to be spamming the thread girls, it's almost like I'm talking to myself . So had pizza for lunch, since then have had wicked heartburn which I always get when pregnant sooo did a hpt - clear blue think they're called and got a second line within 5 mins . I've used 2 out of the 3 pack last month after getting false BFP's on FRERs and these didn't have a shadow line even hours later so don't know what to think?! Not the best pics but what do you guys think? I'm sure they'll upload really badly haha but I can def see a second blue line in person! Attachment 80610Attachment 80611
    Congrats. How many Dpo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF type cramps have returned and just now checking cm (for the thousandth time) got a tiny bit of pink mucus. Wondering if I'm checking my cm too much and have irritated my cervix or if AF is on its way . Why did I have to do a test . Hoping AF stays away and it was maybe a bit of IB still?? Surely I haven't had another false BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Congrats. How many Dpo?
    Thanks hon, I may have jumped the gun though! I think I'm 11dpo (FF says 12 but it's either 10 or 11).

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF type cramps have returned and just now checking cm (for the thousandth time) got a tiny bit of pink mucus. Wondering if I'm checking my cm too much and have irritated my cervix or if AF is on its way . Why did I have to do a test . Hoping AF stays away and it was maybe a bit of IB still?? Surely I haven't had another false BFP?
    Very unlikely false positive sweetheart. If af rears her ugly unwanted head it may have been a chemical. It's not over just yet though xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hon, I may have jumped the gun though! I think I'm 11dpo (FF says 12 but it's either 10 or 11).
    Why do you think FF has called it wrong?

Test again in the morning with another brand?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to be spamming the thread girls, it's almost like I'm talking to myself . So had pizza for lunch, since then have had wicked heartburn which I always get when pregnant sooo did a hpt - clear blue think they're called and got a second line within 5 mins . I've used 2 out of the 3 pack last month after getting false BFP's on FRERs and these didn't have a shadow line even hours later so don't know what to think?! Not the best pics but what do you guys think? I'm sure they'll upload really badly haha but I can def see a second blue line in person! Attachment 80610Attachment 80611
    I definitely see it... Congrats babe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Why do you think FF has called it wrong?

Test again in the morning with another brand?
    I had a positive opk Monday afternoon and night the day FF says I ovulated. I got ovulation pains all Tuesday morning and OPK's negative Tuesday afternoon. I also had a heap of ewcm all day Monday which turned creamy Tuesday morning. I've been researching heaps, lol, and apparently Ovulation is supposed to happen after ewcm has disappeared and cm has turned creamy. FF always seems to put me ovulating the day of positive OPK's when I'm sure I don't ovulate till the next day or so. The same thing happened my BFP cycle FF was a day out which lined up with my dating scan .

My other half is at Woolies, I might text him to pick up a different brand. I've been googling prognosis (which is what I have) and they're not very sensitive

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    Very unlikely false positive sweetheart. If af rears her ugly unwanted head it may have been a chemical. It's not over just yet though xxx
    Ugh I hope she stays away!!! Stupid vitex hasn't regulated my cycle or extended my lp if this is indeed AF . Thanks hon, will do another test in the morning if AF has arrived. The blood isn't even there when I wiped, just from checking cm and my cervix . I really should just stop. Wish I could have a drink

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh I hope she stays away!!! Stupid vitex hasn't regulated my cycle or extended my lp if this is indeed AF . Thanks hon, will do another test in the morning if AF has arrived. The blood isn't even there when I wiped, just from checking cm and my cervix . I really should just stop. Wish I could have a drink
    My thoughts would be just early pg cramping. I got that with all mine xx implantation yesterday so could be more from that..
    I've never used vitex but a few girls on here seem to agree with you!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a positive opk Monday afternoon and night the day FF says I ovulated. I got ovulation pains all Tuesday morning and OPK's negative Tuesday afternoon. I also had a heap of ewcm all day Monday which turned creamy Tuesday morning. I've been researching heaps, lol, and apparently Ovulation is supposed to happen after ewcm has disappeared and cm has turned creamy. FF always seems to put me ovulating the day of positive OPK's when I'm sure I don't ovulate till the next day or so. The same thing happened my BFP cycle FF was a day out which lined up with my dating scan .

My other half is at Woolies, I might text him to pick up a different brand. I've been googling prognosis (which is what I have) and they're not very sensitive
    Congrats Hun x

I always have EWCM on the day of O and it disappears day after O. Which makes sense to me, coz you want cm to be sperm friendly until you've O'd.
    Maybe FF is calling O a day earlier, coz you don't have EWCM on O day