+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    Hehehe just like me... Can't help ourselves lol
    I'm going to try hold out as much as I can. My theory is that if AF does show up then I'm closer to my fertile period again.

If I get a negative test at like 12dpo I'm probs not going to be pregnant and then have to wait longer to the fertile period haha

Great theory eh

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (23-04-2016),greenapples  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm going to try hold out as much as I can. My theory is that if AF does show up then I'm closer to my fertile period again.

If I get a negative test at like 12dpo I'm probs not going to be pregnant and then have to wait longer to the fertile period haha

Great theory eh
    That's a great idea and yep you are right, next month fertile period is ever closer if this month is a bust! We can't TTC next month due to timing ... But we will see maybe the following month, or we may not at all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

That's a great idea and yep you are right, next month fertile period is ever closer if this month is a bust! We can't TTC next month due to timing ... But we will see maybe the following month, or we may not at all.
    Oh no! Why not next month?

If we get pregnant next month my due date is right on my Dhs cousins wedding who I'm extremely close with (she was in our bridal party), but it's in NZ and there's no way we would get bubs a passport in time let alone that baby would be here!

But.... I want a baby too much and I'm willing to miss the wedding... I'm so mean

Thanks
    Reviews
    We probably won't be able to TTC for another 3-4 months after this cycle as my partner is going away for work . As my cycles are so irregular it will be near impossible to time trips up there to meet him . We are still in it this month though so everything's crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Oh no! Why not next month?

If we get pregnant next month my due date is right on my Dhs cousins wedding who I'm extremely close with (she was in our bridal party), but it's in NZ and there's no way we would get bubs a passport in time let alone that baby would be here!

But.... I want a baby too much and I'm willing to miss the wedding... I'm so mean
    I have my own business and have a big trip in February that I can't get out of...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my own business and have a big trip in February that I can't get out of...
    Oh that's a bummer!!

It'll be sad to cycle without you and Pluto next month!! Actually lets hope we get bfp instead and don't need to cycle next month

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's a bummer!!

It'll be sad to cycle without you and Pluto next month!! Actually lets hope we get bfp instead and don't need to cycle next month
    Yes!!! Great plan 👍 lets all get BFPs this month!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Positive opk yesterday and this morning. We had the most unromantic, going through the motions sex last night as neither of us felt up for it (we have a house full of the flu at the moment).
    Anyone else know the feeling?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fauvette For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (23-04-2016),greenapples  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Positive opk yesterday and this morning. We had the most unromantic, going through the motions sex last night as neither of us felt up for it (we have a house full of the flu at the moment).
    Anyone else know the feeling?
    Yes we had one or two bd sessions just like that too . My partner feels so much pressure too when he knows I'm ovulating so that just makes it worse. You did well to get some in with a house full of the flu - I would have struggled, lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So if FF is right we BD 3 days before O, 2 days before O and day of.

Have a bad feeling I may be out because we missed the day before ovulation 😞