+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Nope not temping. Opk tonight absolute negative.

I'm going to go as I o'd last night, as tonight I've got heartburn - which I always get after O! So I'm making myself 1dpo today!
    Great news!

I'm so emotional tonight, struggled to hold back tears watching the Anzac ceremony for what ever league game DH is watching!!
    Last edited by Thescientist; 22-04-2016 at 20:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Great news!

I'm so emotional tonight, struggled to hold back tears watching the Anzac ceremony for what every league game DH is watching!!
    I'm exactly the same tonight!
    Just ripped DHs head off for nothing, then burst into tears when he asked me if I needed a hug..
    Lol.
    Fx I actually did O , or am gearing up to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know what's going on with my cycle?! Sorry if tmi ahead guys xx.

I had AF cramps all afternoon, that really full dragging type AF pain so assumed she was coming. I've had watery/cloudy cm all day which later in the afternoon turned into heaps of ewcm . I kept thinking I had AF as I felt I'd wet myself but nothing until about 3 hours ago checked cm and found a ****** of ewcm with what looked like a little round blood clot with a few pink streaks through it. So I started crying thinking AF had arrive a couple of days early but I've had no bleeding at all since then, no cm to be seen and my cramps stopped at the same time. I'm 10dpo so surely too late for implantation?? I got a BFP at 10dpo with my miscarriage so I feel like it's too late. I hope I haven't had a chemical pregnancy

I'm wondering if the vitex has actually messed my cycle up instead of regulating it . I don't think I'll take it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Nope not temping. Opk tonight absolute negative.

I'm going to go as I o'd last night, as tonight I've got heartburn - which I always get after O! So I'm making myself 1dpo today!
    Ohhh yay you're in the 2ww . Now comes the fun waiting, lol.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I'm still maintaining its AF. But for now it's stopped *confused*
    So frustrating hon big hugs . I thought my AF was starting too but nothing?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha well I hope I'm in the tww! I'm assuming I am lol!!!!

Just enjoying a bottle of grant burge moscato, with the hopes itll be the last for 9 months!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (22-04-2016),Kitzycat  (22-04-2016),Pluto80  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Great news!

I'm so emotional tonight, struggled to hold back tears watching the Anzac ceremony for what ever league game DH is watching!!
    Aww really? Damn hormones lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still lingering around this thread even though I'm testing in May.. Cheer up ladies. Try to look on the bright side and if you're religious leave it to the man upstairs cause it's out of our hands! Ladies who already have children hug them tight as us childless ladies who are TTC would do anything to be in your position! I feel like a spoilt brat, I've only beenttc since January but it feels like forever! I'm 33 and I can't help but feel I'm running out of time but I'm going to put my faith in God and know that when the time is right it will happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post

I had AF cramps all afternoon, that really full dragging type AF pain so assumed she was coming. I've had watery/cloudy cm all day which later in the afternoon turned into heaps of ewcm . I kept thinking I had AF as I felt I'd wet myself but nothing until about 3 hours ago checked cm and found a ****** of ewcm with what looked like a little round blood clot with a few pink streaks through it. So I started crying thinking AF had arrive a couple of days early but I've had no bleeding at all since then, no cm to be seen and my cramps stopped at the same time. I'm 10dpo so surely too late for implantation?? I got a BFP at 10dpo with my miscarriage so I feel like it's too late. I hope I haven't had a chemical pregnancy

I'm wondering if the vitex has actually messed my cycle up instead of regulating it . I don't think I'll take it again.
    How confusing for you

Hopefully its just a late implanter!!!!

Vitex stuffed me up when I took it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (22-04-2016),Pluto80  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post

Oooh, sounds like implantation! Could very well be!! Everything crossed for you!

I won't be taking vitex again either. It regulated my first cycle and this cycle I'm cd 24 and haven't ovulated, so not much help there!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-04-2016),greenapples  (22-04-2016),Pluto80  (22-04-2016)