+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 1097
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,754
    Thanks
    4,469
    Thanked
    1,633
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Thanks Hun, no it's not the first. I had a few in 2006 and then none til I went into labour with DD In 2010, I couldn't stop seizing and had soooo many Drs working on me with resulted in an emergency c section and me in ICU for 10 days.

    I get them now in very stressful situations and when I don't sleep. I've seen so many neurologists and my latest treatment is Botox injections in my head, shoulders and neck.
    How scary!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked
    829
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Gah... I had a seizure this arvo. And my head is killing me. Trying not to take any heavy duty pain relief though.. So much stress. My 19 year old decided to be an *** last night and cause a scene in front of family over his 17 year old girlfriend.. Took a swing at my partner in front of witnesses after I refused to give him my car keys because he is obsessed with seeing her... Why does life suck so bad sometimes..
    I hope your okay, that sounds awful

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellie29 For This Useful Post:

    tamzmaree  (11-04-2016)

  4. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    654
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    509
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh @tamzmaree

    how scary for you - i hope your ds comes to realise how his actions have affected you - so hard to find that balance with your children, especially when there's 'love' involved, lol

    i hope things are a little brighter when the sun is shining again tomorrow...




    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Gah... I had a seizure this arvo. And my head is killing me. Trying not to take any heavy duty pain relief though.. So much stress. My 19 year old decided to be an *** last night and cause a scene in front of family over his 17 year old girlfriend.. Took a swing at my partner in front of witnesses after I refused to give him my car keys because he is obsessed with seeing her... Why does life suck so bad sometimes..

  5. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    oh @tamzmaree

    how scary for you - i hope your ds comes to realise how his actions have affected you - so hard to find that balance with your children, especially when there's 'love' involved, lol

    i hope things are a little brighter when the sun is shining again tomorrow...

    😘😘😘thanks Hun

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    makingbabythree  (11-04-2016)

  7. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Anyone know if this is normal. Yesterday was the start of my first period following a complete miscarriage last month. I am having the worst cramping and such heavy bleeding (both of which I don't normally have during a normal visit from AF). I am feeling much worse than I did when I actually had the miscarriage. Clotting (but small) too.

  8. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    198
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked
    99
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Anyone know if this is normal. Yesterday was the start of my first period following a complete miscarriage last month. I am having the worst cramping and such heavy bleeding (both of which I don't normally have during a normal visit from AF). I am feeling much worse than I did when I actually had the miscarriage. Clotting (but small) too.
    Hey there for my first period after mc I had bad cramps the first day and so super heavy the first two days like clumps gross but yeah first two days for me were so heavy not like my normal periods but then it tapered off and became lighter .. Hope this helps

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post:

    Fauvette  (11-04-2016)

  10. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,977
    Thanks
    1,298
    Thanked
    880
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Anyone know if this is normal. Yesterday was the start of my first period following a complete miscarriage last month. I am having the worst cramping and such heavy bleeding (both of which I don't normally have during a normal visit from AF). I am feeling much worse than I did when I actually had the miscarriage. Clotting (but small) too.
    My first period after my mc was pretty heavy and clotty 😣

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

    Fauvette  (11-04-2016)

  12. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    0
    Question - whats the issue with having a short leutal phase? Both cycles i look as though ive ovulated 19/20, with a cycle of around 29-30.... i know its still the minimum of 10 days but not quite sure what the negative per say is!?

  13. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    386
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks girls. I guess it does seem normal then.

  14. #70
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    28
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies can I be added to test on the 23rd April 🙂 we are on 4th round on clomid this month first time on triple dose.. Hopefully I at least ovulate the month

    Baby dust to all xx

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetmrsmac For This Useful Post:

    tamzmaree  (11-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 09:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 07:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates
TPS Health Physiotherapy and Pilates has three clinics located at Morningside, Redlands and Lutwyche. We offer pre and post natal services as well as physiotherapy and Pilates. All clinics offer child minding services so bubs are always welcome!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!