+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 110 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Thanks Hun, no it's not the first. I had a few in 2006 and then none til I went into labour with DD In 2010, I couldn't stop seizing and had soooo many Drs working on me with resulted in an emergency c section and me in ICU for 10 days.

I get them now in very stressful situations and when I don't sleep. I've seen so many neurologists and my latest treatment is Botox injections in my head, shoulders and neck.
    How scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah... I had a seizure this arvo. And my head is killing me. Trying not to take any heavy duty pain relief though.. So much stress. My 19 year old decided to be an *** last night and cause a scene in front of family over his 17 year old girlfriend.. Took a swing at my partner in front of witnesses after I refused to give him my car keys because he is obsessed with seeing her... Why does life suck so bad sometimes..
    I hope your okay, that sounds awful

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mellie29 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh @tamzmaree

how scary for you - i hope your ds comes to realise how his actions have affected you - so hard to find that balance with your children, especially when there's 'love' involved, lol

i hope things are a little brighter when the sun is shining again tomorrow...

Gah... I had a seizure this arvo. And my head is killing me. Trying not to take any heavy duty pain relief though.. So much stress. My 19 year old decided to be an *** last night and cause a scene in front of family over his 17 year old girlfriend.. Took a swing at my partner in front of witnesses after I refused to give him my car keys because he is obsessed with seeing her... Why does life suck so bad sometimes..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    oh @tamzmaree

how scary for you - i hope your ds comes to realise how his actions have affected you - so hard to find that balance with your children, especially when there's 'love' involved, lol

i hope things are a little brighter when the sun is shining again tomorrow...

😘😘😘thanks Hun

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone know if this is normal. Yesterday was the start of my first period following a complete miscarriage last month. I am having the worst cramping and such heavy bleeding (both of which I don't normally have during a normal visit from AF). I am feeling much worse than I did when I actually had the miscarriage. Clotting (but small) too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Anyone know if this is normal. Yesterday was the start of my first period following a complete miscarriage last month. I am having the worst cramping and such heavy bleeding (both of which I don't normally have during a normal visit from AF). I am feeling much worse than I did when I actually had the miscarriage. Clotting (but small) too.
    Hey there for my first period after mc I had bad cramps the first day and so super heavy the first two days like clumps gross but yeah first two days for me were so heavy not like my normal periods but then it tapered off and became lighter .. Hope this helps

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post:

Fauvette  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    My first period after my mc was pretty heavy and clotty 😣

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Fauvette  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question - whats the issue with having a short leutal phase? Both cycles i look as though ive ovulated 19/20, with a cycle of around 29-30.... i know its still the minimum of 10 days but not quite sure what the negative per say is!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I guess it does seem normal then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can I be added to test on the 23rd April 🙂 we are on 4th round on clomid this month first time on triple dose.. Hopefully I at least ovulate the month

Baby dust to all xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetmrsmac For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (11-04-2016)