+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    That really sucks!! Especially after you thought you saw a line! I'm sorry 😞 but you never know, could be too early. When is AF due?

I'm so so grumpy today, haven't had much sleep and when I did it was just crazy dreams. I'm not feeling confident in this cycle at all, I never had. I've always said this won't be our month and now it's made me angry. We only have another month we can ttc or I have to forfeit my work contract 😞 so if we can't get pregnant next month I won't be able to try for 3 years which means I'll nearly be 30!

My chart is identical to last months (temps a bit higher due to taking them at 6am instead of last month at 3am - but it shows the exact pattern)

No other charts on FF look like mine, I get like a bell curve on mine that doesn't tend to sway too much..

And I've literally no symptoms at all!! Not that means much as I had every symptom last month and clearly not pregnant

Grumble Attachment 80560
    This month's post O temps look better than last month's.

Why do you have to wait 3 years? That's a huge wait

I fell pregnant with DD at 30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    How many dpo are you? Hopefully it's too early.

That'd make it hard ttc with him away so much
    I'm 10dpo today which could be too early but AF normally starts around 11dpo so I'm not feeling too hopeful. Will commiserate my bfn and the death of one of my childhood icons Prince tonight with a few red wines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Bfn this morning so won't test again, will wait for AF to arrive . My partner just got told yesterday he's being sent up to a remote town in far north Qld for work - 3 weeks away 1 week home for at least 3 months. Don't think we will have another chance until he's back

I know how you feel Pluto my hubby worked in the mines for 3 years. It was a nightmare TTC. I hope for your sake his week home lands on your fertile time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 10dpo today which could be too early but AF normally starts around 11dpo so I'm not feeling too hopeful. Will commiserate my bfn and the death of one of my childhood icons Prince tonight with a few red wines
    Could be too early but I know how you feel xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Bugger, that's a long time!!!
    I feel your pain scientist, I've been there with those awful feelings.
    Your calmness actually rubbed off on me and today I'm a bit more at peace but that will likely change when I test tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

I'm still calm lol and won't test or symptom spot, just tired, grumpy and in pain lol

Because research in science isn't really created to be nice for women wanting children. Publish or perish unfortunately. The job im going for has to be started by the middle of next year, and I want more than 4 months at home with my baby. I was planning on having a baby between by phd and post doc to have as little career interruption as possible. We gave ourselves 5 months to get pregnant, but we lost 2 months when we lost bubs.

I know there's nothing wrong with being 30, but I want 3 kids with 3-4 year gap and I didn't really want to be having kids in my 40s

Just feeling really crappy about this cycle ... Blah
    Last edited by Thescientist; 22-04-2016 at 09:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

I hit the white wine on Wednesday night and had a big cry for the baby that I lost in feb. Every month that I'm not pregnant, just rings back the pain of the mc
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 22-04-2016 at 09:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I'm still calm lol and won't test or symptom spot, just tired, grumpy and in pain lol

Because research in science isn't really created to be nice for women wanting children. Publish or perish unfortunately. The job in going for has to be started by the middle of next year, and I want more than 4 months at home with my baby. I was planning on having a baby between by phd and post doc to have as little career interruption as possible. We gave ourselves 5 months, but we lost 2 months when we lost bubs.

I know there's nothing wrong with being 30, but I want 3 kids with 3-4 year gap and I didn't really want to be having kids in my 40s

Just feeling really crappy about this cycle ... Blah
    Fair enough. I always imagined kids when I was younger but it just didn't pan out.

Hopefully you get lucky this month or next

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 30th for me please

💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fair enough. I always imagined kids when I was younger but it just didn't pan out.

Hopefully you get lucky this month or next
    Probably just having a come down from my drugs haha. I halved what I'm taking again as it was making me vomit yesterday 😂😂