+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    ***TMI warning***
    I have a CM question. So, I've been checking CM for a few months now & I'm pretty good at distinguishing the types ... except one type that I get confuses me. It's when I get thickish, jelly like stuff that is opaque and stretches. It seems to me to be halfway between EWCM and creamy.
    The really good EWCM is thinner and more slippery but this jelly stuff can stretch a fair bit too (2-3cms).
    Does anyone else get this? Should I consider it fertile or non-fertile?
    I get this the day after ovulation and usually the days before I get EWCM. I always thought it wasn't fertile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    I get this the day after ovulation and usually the days before I get EWCM. I always thought it wasn't fertile.
    Thanks, that's what I think too because overall it seems to be too thick for the spermies to swim through, but then sometimes it's a bit thinner or it has some strands that are quite clear & thin & I freak out wondering if it actually is fertile and I'm about to miss the boat if we don't BD immediately 😳😬

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone on here is TTC after a MC/MC's? We have been TTC #2 for over a year now with 2 mc's last year. Starting to feel very defeated. I really thought this was our month but I think we are out. I have no idea when or if i ovulated. I dunno is there still a chance? I have tested but it was a BFN and AF is due Tuesday. I am really bloated today which happens before AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so I tested this morning. Still think I can see a faint line. Could just be my eyes. I dunno. I'll just wait it out now.. Gah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I get little globules of jelly like cm but it's always after I ovulate. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Didn't make it into uni today, ended up vomiting my breakfast 😳
    That's not good about vomiting. If you are pregnant, are you going to be taking codeine all the way through until you can treat your toe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FTMumma View Post
    Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone on here is TTC after a MC/MC's? We have been TTC #2 for over a year now with 2 mc's last year. Starting to feel very defeated. I really thought this was our month but I think we are out. I have no idea when or if i ovulated. I dunno is there still a chance? I have tested but it was a BFN and AF is due Tuesday. I am really bloated today which happens before AF
    I'm very sorry for your losses, it's extremely hard 😢 I lost our wee bubs at 8 weeks on March 2nd, and it's not something I'd wish on anyone x
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    That's not good about vomiting. If you are pregnant, are you going to be taking codeine all the way through until you can treat your toe?
    I'm already taking only a half dose to what the doctor said because I'm worried about the affects. They assured me that it's totally safe but you know. If I am pregnant this cycle, I'll stop taking them and just try and deal with it. Unfortunately I was already in the 2ww when the pain started!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @FTMumma I'm so sorry for your losses it's so heartbreaking when you finally conceive and have to go back to trying again.
    Our daughter was stillborn in December at 22 weeks and we have no reason as to why it happened which is making it harder. My due date is in 2 weeks and it's killing me that I'm still trying
    Hope you get a lucky month soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Ok so I tested this morning. Still think I can see a faint line. Could just be my eyes. I dunno. I'll just wait it out now.. Gah
    I twisted and turned my FRER this morning and on certain angles I could see a second line . I was then disgusted in myself so ran outside in my nightie to throw it in the wheelie bin just as the bin truck drove in the street so I'd stop squinting at the darn thing .

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (21-04-2016),tamzmaree  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @FTMumma I'm so sorry for your losses it's so heartbreaking when you finally conceive and have to go back to trying again.
    Our daughter was stillborn in December at 22 weeks and we have no reason as to why it happened which is making it harder. My due date is in 2 weeks and it's killing me that I'm still trying
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how hard that was and still is for you. Life just isn't fair at times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    I'm so sorry x

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I twisted and turned my FRER this morning and on certain angles I could see a second line . I was then disgusted in myself so ran outside in my nightie to throw it in the wheelie bin just as the bin truck drove in the street so I'd stop squinting at the darn thing .
    Haha that made me giggle! Wait until tomorrow and try not to think about it!