+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    It's still early you are not out yet!

Yes I know! Maybe use the cheap ones and then use an expensive one to confirm when you think you are there? I've tried the Aussie opks and the ones from Hong Kong and neither work for me. For next cycle I've ordered some from the uk. I always ovulate on cd14 so isn't such a big deal for me tho.

Haha totally in la la land. I feel warm and fuzzy!! It also makes me need to vomit tho. I think codiene is super harsh on your stomach. Isn't it funny such a wee little extra bit of calcium can be causing me such pain! Attachment 80533
    Haha that's a good idea!

Ouchie! Isn't that crazy! They say calcium is good for us too lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is going ok waiting to test. FF gave me crosshairs today. I am now 3dpo, and will test at 10dpo which is next Thursday the 28th
    @Lovemysons can you please put me down for test then. Thank you.

I have seen some posts about opks. I got close to a positive on IC, but never a really strong positive. I am all out now so will look at some of the other options. @brodiesmummy2011 how much were the FRER? I go through a lot as I have long cycles, so I need something affordable. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461196515.558770.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is going ok waiting to test. FF gave me crosshairs today. I am now 3dpo, and will test at 10dpo which is next Thursday the 28th
    @Lovemysons can you please put me down for test then. Thank you.

I have seen some posts about opks. I got close to a positive on IC, but never a really strong positive. I am all out now so will look at some of the other options. @brodiesmummy2011 how much were the FRER? I go through a lot as I have long cycles, so I need something affordable. Attachment 80534
    Woo hoo to 3dpo!!

The frer was a 7pk, with a free preg test too, and was $21.99 @ vhemist warehouse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Woo hoo to 3dpo!!

The frer was a 7pk, with a free preg test too, and was $21.99 @ vhemist warehouse
    I think I've seen them on eBay for a wee bit less if you don't mind waiting!

Damn, my pain meds and me are not friends today and now I need to vomit 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I've seen them on eBay for a wee bit less if you don't mind waiting!

Damn, my pain meds and me are not friends today and now I need to vomit
    Oh are they?

Awww no I'm sorry you poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Woo hoo to 3dpo!!

Oh I think they will send me broke. Will probably need to stick with the eBay ones. Will look at the Hong Kong ones for next month - desperately hoping there won't need to be a next month though. 🙏

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's still early you are not out yet!

Yes I know! Maybe use the cheap ones and then use an expensive one to confirm when you think you are there? I've tried the Aussie opks and the ones from Hong Kong and neither work for me. For next cycle I've ordered some from the uk. I always ovulate on cd14 so isn't such a big deal for me tho.

Haha totally in la la land. I feel warm and fuzzy!! It also makes me need to vomit tho. I think codiene is super harsh on your stomach. Isn't it funny such a wee little extra bit of calcium can be causing me such pain! Attachment 80533
    Whoa no wonder you are in pain?! Did it come on fast? Wonder how long the calcium took to build there? Owwwwww

Thanks
    Reviews
    ***TMI warning***
    I have a CM question. So, I've been checking CM for a few months now & I'm pretty good at distinguishing the types ... except one type that I get confuses me. It's when I get thickish, jelly like stuff that is opaque and stretches. It seems to me to be halfway between EWCM and creamy.
    The really good EWCM is thinner and more slippery but this jelly stuff can stretch a fair bit too (2-3cms).
    Does anyone else get this? Should I consider it fertile or non-fertile?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

Tassiemummy  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    ***TMI warning***
    I have a CM question. So, I've been checking CM for a few months now & I'm pretty good at distinguishing the types ... except one type that I get confuses me. It's when I get thickish, jelly like stuff that is opaque and stretches. It seems to me to be halfway between EWCM and creamy.
    The really good EWCM is thinner and more slippery but this jelly stuff can stretch a fair bit too (2-3cms).
    Does anyone else get this? Should I consider it fertile or non-fertile?
    I get little globules of jelly like cm but it's always after I ovulate. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Didn't make it into uni today, ended up vomiting my breakfast 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get little globules of jelly like cm but it's always after I ovulate. Not sure if that helps you or not.

Didn't make it into uni today, ended up vomiting my breakfast 😳
    I get the jelly stuff before ovulation. Usually at the same time as creamy and before it goes watery but this cycle my CM is a bit all over the place. I called it as EWCM yesterday because it seemed sort of slippery and clear-ish in the morning but then it just turned creamy for the rest of the day. This morning it was thicker but still stretchy but is now closer to creamy again. I don't think I have ovulated but I'm sick and my temps are off so it's hard to know for sure!

Vomiting?! I wonder if it's a good sign?