+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear lil smurfy!

I have two questions today:

Do you always get an implant dip? If I don't see one if the next few days should I count myself out? Has anyone been pregnant without a dip?

Is going early genetic? All my family on my mums side has their babies early, I was 6 weeks, my brother 2. All my cousins were early as were my aunties. All babies are perfect however and require no assistance. Does that mean I may go early too? (Providing I ever get pregnant lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Sorry to hear lil smurfy!

I have two questions today:

Do you always get an implant dip? If I don't see one if the next few days should I count myself out? Has anyone been pregnant without a dip?

Is going early genetic? All my family on my mums side has their babies early, I was 6 weeks, my brother 2. All my cousins were early as were my aunties. All babies are perfect however and require no assistance. Does that mean I may go early too? (Providing I ever get pregnant lol)
    I didn't have an implantation dip with DD.

FF says 25% of pregnancy charts have them and 10% non pregnant charts have them. So majority of pregnant women don't get a dip

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I didn't have an implantation dip with DD.

FF says 25% of pregnancy charts have them and 10% non pregnant charts have them. So majority of pregnant women don't get a dip
    Correct. I used to get a one day dip at around that time every second month (and I was never pregnant when I was charting). It's basically a second surge of estrogen. Only 25% of pregnancy charts have it so most people don't get one.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    So I did an ic this morning (8dpo) and there is a very faint second line . I did another one yesterday afternoon which I've got next to it and it's starkly white whereas this one def has a thick second line just very faint!! Not telling my partner as it could be a false one again. Will get some more tests and do one tomorrow morning . Am scared to have another false BFP though so not counting it till it shows up in a photo and AF stays away
    Wow! That's so so exciting! I look forward to hearing how you go tomorrow too. I've never had much luck getting positives before 10dpo. Thing is I'm only 6 or 7 dpo and I'm am busting... Gah, I don't like the siting game at all...

Feel free to share hpt pics, I'll live vicariously for a while longer 😂
    Last edited by greenapples; 20-04-2016 at 09:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm very confused cramped for 3 days now, and now my cm is watery, still no pos opk.

I just want to know if I've O'd, and if not when gahhhhhh

7. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Lil Smurfy xx

I had my ET this morning so am now officially PUPO! Really hope this is a sticky embie. Fingers crossed!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (22-04-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (20-04-2016),greenapples  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone, I'm sick with a nasty cold! I have a small amount of EWCM this morning so it's really not a good time to be sick. I'm hoping I get over it quick & that I can still DTD in the next few days 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Lovemysons;8459658]You can ovulate while you're OPKs show a surge. I had 4 days of positives last cycle. I ovulated about 30 hours after my first positive. I still had positives for two days after I ovulated
    Hope that helps.

[QUOTE]

awesome thanks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    So I'm very confused cramped for 3 days now, and now my cm is watery, still no pos opk.

I just want to know if I've O'd, and if not when gahhhhhh
    Sounds like o me Hun. But I'm no good with opks, seems lots of girls take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    Good morning everyone, I'm sick with a nasty cold! I have a small amount of EWCM this morning so it's really not a good time to be sick. I'm hoping I get over it quick & that I can still DTD in the next few days 😓
    You feel better soon, sounds like getting ready to o soon