+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I calculated off day of ovulation would make me due Jan 1st. My mums birthday. But if likely go a week early for repeat c section which puts Xmas day.. Lol
    I would calculate it off O then get a daring scan to confirm.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Lol. I wonder if they'd actually book c-sections for then or whether they'd go the day before
    Hahaha it'd be interesting to know. My last hospital only performed scheduled c sections on Thursdays. But I plan on going to a different hospital with the next baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    A

Some are just duds. I've never gotten a proper positive until this cycle - only difference is when I do a 3 hour hold I don't drink anything at all in case it dilutes. Previously I just held for 3 hours, might have had a coffee and a water in that 3 hours though and I never got a proper positive. I hate not drinking as if I'm not drinking I'm eating . If I didn't temp I would have missed o as thought I ovulated 4 days earlier than I did!

Also prob tmi, lol, but I find my partners sperm is nothing like ewcm - it is more watery/creamy. Has a much different consistency so hopefully you are getting ewcm
    Hmm yeah I got them from someone different on ebay.... the last lot I got positives on, or at least pretty damn close. So its annoying now.

Oh did you? Yeah I drink lots of water and coffee during the day at work lol.

Ahhh yes semen is more cloudy most of time.

This is clear and stretchy.

Yesterday it was like ewcm but cloudy and clumps of it. Today its more just abundant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hmm yeah I got them from someone different on ebay.... the last lot I got positives on, or at least pretty damn close. So its annoying now.

Oh did you? Yeah I drink lots of water and coffee during the day at work lol.

Ahhh yes semen is more cloudy most of time.

This is clear and stretchy.

Yesterday it was like ewcm but cloudy and clumps of it. Today its more just abundant.
    That's good!! Hopefully that means o is close. I ovulated the day after I got lashes of ewcm, it was creamy when I was actually ovulating

I used to buy the pink eBay cheapies which are from Aus somewhere. This cycle, off someone on here's advice (who I forget sorry!!) I bought from an overseas seller (Hong Kong I think). These ones are purple. So not sure if the pink ones were just crap or it was the drinking before doing them that stuffed mine up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's good!! Hopefully that means o is close. I ovulated the day after I got lashes of ewcm, it was creamy when I was actually ovulating

I used to buy the pink eBay cheapies which are from Aus somewhere. This cycle, off someone on here's advice (who I forget sorry!!) I bought from an overseas seller (Hong Kong I think). These ones are purple. So not sure if the pink ones were just crap or it was the drinking before doing them that stuffed mine up.
    I've got the pink ones and think they're crap. I got IC's from the same place, I'm hoping they're crap too (and not accurate in that I'm not pregnant)

I think it was lovemysons who suggested the overseas ones

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Wow this thread moves quick!

Lil smurfy and Pluto your charts look great with nice dips! Fx for you!

Hope your bfp gets darker tamzmaree!

Brodiesmummy, hang in there! It's got to come eventually!

Welcome to all the new comers!!

Afm: home now after this mornings little drama. There is a very distinct calcium deposit on the edge of my bone which is causing all the pain. They don't know what's caused it. Off to the doctors tomorrow to find out treatment.

I'm a little bit worried about the 4 X-rays, but I needed them. Knowing my luck now I will be pregnant and then I'll stress I'll lose it! Time will tell I guess. 10 days until I can test!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

I used to buy the pink eBay cheapies which are from Aus somewhere. This cycle, off someone on here's advice (who I forget sorry!!) I bought from an overseas seller (Hong Kong I think). These ones are purple. So not sure if the pink ones were just crap or it was the drinking before doing.
    them that stuffed mine up.
    Oh really?? I've got heaps of ewcm!!! And cramping in my lower back, must be gearing up?

Maybe ill get a positive opk tonight and O tomorow?

Mine were green opks this time from australia, and I think they are crap

Hmm if not successful this month may buy some hong kong ones, did postage take long?

I just bought 60 lol

If I O tomorrow thatll be cd14!! Woo hoo then I can test 29-30 april!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I've got the pink ones and think they're crap. I got IC's from the same place, I'm hoping they're crap too (and not accurate in that I'm not pregnant)

I think it was lovemysons who suggested the overseas ones
    Thanks hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Oh really?? I've got heaps of ewcm!!! And cramping in my lower back, must be gearing up?

Maybe ill get a positive opk tonight and O tomorow?

Mine were green opks this time from australia, and I think they are crap

Hmm if not successful this month may buy some hong kong ones, did postage take long?

I just bought 60 lol

If I O tomorrow thatll be cd14!! Woo hoo then I can test 29-30 april!
    I'd do a 3 hour hold with no drinking in between and see if you get a darker line. You had ewcm earlier too hey? I had a few days of ewcm which turned watery for 2 days then returned with a vengeance then I got the POS opk. Hopefully this is it this time for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd do a 3 hour hold with no drinking in between and see if you get a darker line. You had ewcm earlier too hey? I had a few days of ewcm which turned watery for 2 days then returned with a vengeance then I got the POS opk. Hopefully this is it this time for you
    Haha I'm hopeless id pee myself on the drive home lol, my bladder is crap hahaha.

Yup had it really early, was odd. Now its back like crazy. Was scared clomid would dry it all up lol