+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmrsmac View Post
    You calculate your due date from the first day of your last period, so by the time you get a positive pregnancy test you are 4 or 5 weeks pregnant.. BubHub have a very easy to use Due Cate Calculator

http://www.bubhub.com.au/infopregnan...calculator.php

Fingers crossed
    This is if you don't know your O date. If you know your O date, that is much more accurate.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an appointment with my FS yesterday, bloods confirm no ovulation again this month even on 150g Clomid. She recommend going straight to IVF but I don't have $12k to spare right now Such a horrible feeling knowing you have to come up with the cash to actually have a chance at pregnancy!

Has anyone heard anything or had any experience with the new Bulk Bill IVF Clinics in Syd or Melb?

Congrats on the BFP so far and lots and lots of baby dust to those still waiting to test xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an appointment with my FS yesterday, bloods confirm no ovulation again this month even on 150g Clomid. She recommend going straight to IVF but I don't have $12k to spare right now Such a horrible feeling knowing you have to come up with the cash to actually have a chance at pregnancy!

Has anyone heard anything or had any experience with the new Bulk Bill IVF Clinics in Syd or Melb?

Congrats on the BFP so far and lots and lots of baby dust to those still waiting to test xx
    Oh hon I'm so sorry that sucks . Sorry can't help with the ivf clinics but wanted to wish you luck xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

sweetmrsmac  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You calculate your due date from the first day of your last period, so by the time you get a positive pregnancy test you are 4 or 5 weeks pregnant.. BubHub have a very easy to use Due Cate Calculator

http://www.bubhub.com.au/infopregnan...calculator.php

Fingers crossed
    Based on LMP if I am pregnant this month, I'll be due 6/1. But I O'd on CD8. Fertility friend says I'd be due 30/12. Pretty big difference

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I don't wanna jump the gun but I caved and tested this morning even though I told myself I'd wait till Thursday at least. I swear I can see a second line. But I may be seeing things. Will test again on Thursday.

My question is. To calculate a due date would I go off last period? Considering I didn't ovulate until CD21
    Woo hooo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Based on LMP if I am pregnant this month, I'll be due 6/1. But I O'd on CD8. Fertility friend says I'd be due 30/12. Pretty big difference
    I calculated off day of ovulation would make me due Jan 1st. My mums birthday. But if likely go a week early for repeat c section which puts Xmas day.. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    You might just scrape into April if you ovulate today or tomorrow . How's your CM going hon? I can't remember if you temp or not? I'll have everything crossed you ovulate really soon xx
    Thanks hun! I don't temp, starting to think I should lol.

Yesterday was all crampy in my pelvis, and again today, almost like my cervix is crampy, its risen and is open, but still feels medium, and pretty sure I've got ewcm (dtd last night, surely hubby can't have that much semen? Lol).

Yet have not gotten a positive opk... whether they are just duds?? I've got no clue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I need three X-rays now. They said it needed to do a pregnancy test before they would do it. And because I'm 4dpo it was obviously negative and they gave me a lead coat.

I really hope I'm not pregnant this cycle now
    Probably a good idea to figure out what's wrong, before you get pregnant.

Good luck Hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I calculated off day of ovulation would make me due Jan 1st. My mums birthday. But if likely go a week early for repeat c section which puts Xmas day.. Lol
    Lol. I wonder if they'd actually book c-sections for then or whether they'd go the day before

Thanks
    Reviews
    A
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Thanks hun! I don't temp, starting to think I should lol.

Yesterday was all crampy in my pelvis, and again today, almost like my cervix is crampy, its risen and is open, but still feels medium, and pretty sure I've got ewcm (dtd last night, surely hubby can't have that much semen? Lol).

Yet have not gotten a positive opk... whether they are just duds?? I've got no clue
    Some are just duds. I've never gotten a proper positive until this cycle - only difference is when I do a 3 hour hold I don't drink anything at all in case it dilutes. Previously I just held for 3 hours, might have had a coffee and a water in that 3 hours though and I never got a proper positive. I hate not drinking as if I'm not drinking I'm eating . If I didn't temp I would have missed o as thought I ovulated 4 days earlier than I did!

Also prob tmi, lol, but I find my partners sperm is nothing like ewcm - it is more watery/creamy. Has a much different consistency so hopefully you are getting ewcm