+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Attachment 80456

Temp is on its way up finally, not as high as I thought but I'll take it . I had really sore nipples last night for about 3 hours. They felt like they were about to let down milk . I never get sore nipples other than when pregnant. Still have the full, pulling feeling in my pelvis also. Will test on Friday I think!!
    @Lil Smurfy did your temp go up hon? Have been thinking of you and hoping it did xx
    Yay, I'm glad yours went up.

I posted my chart just before you posted yours. My temp went up, the highest it's been

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, after a little break for a couple of weeks after a disappointing bfn I am back. AF is done and dusted and O is now just a matter of days away. I'm not sure that I'll bother using opk's this month as I got myself to stressed about it all last month. We're just planning on BD when and if we feel like it over the next few months and leaving it all in the hands of fate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting at he X-ray place. Quietly freaking out 😞

At least it keeps my mind off the TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Yay, I'm glad yours went up.

I posted my chart just before you posted yours. My temp went up, the highest it's been
    Oh yay!!! Haha it took me a while to write my post as someone at work distracted me so missed your post! I wouldn't be too concerned on the negative ic - I didn't get a positive on my IC's until about 12dpo. Your chart looks great

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

It's been a while since I've had a TWW... man, it's hard! I'm addicted to POAS lol but earliest I can is still a week away. Must distract myself!
    Scientist I hope,you get some answers soon 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Hi everyone, after a little break for a couple of weeks after a disappointing bfn I am back. AF is done and dusted and O is now just a matter of days away. I'm not sure that I'll bother using opk's this month as I got myself to stressed about it all last month. We're just planning on BD when and if we feel like it over the next few months and leaving it all in the hands of fate.
    We are similar to you Fauvette, I didn't chart or OPK, but definitely could tell for CM when ovulation occurred, approximately at least. Good luck this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    Hi everyone, just hoping to join in... Dh and I trying for number 4.. Can't test until 27 April...
    congrats to hill dweller, awesome results... I must go back and see where everyone is at!
    chat soon, greenapples
    Welcome and hello!

We are TTC #3... AF was due last Wednesday and hasn't arrived yet, but pee sticks (I've done like 20) are all negative!

How old are your children? Mine are 4 and 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Welcome and hello!

We are TTC #3... AF was due last Wednesday and hasn't arrived yet, but pee sticks (I've done like 20) are all negative!

Very exciting!hopefully af returns soon!

We have DS6, DD3 (nearly 4) and DS2. First two IVF/FET, last Bub a surprise... Hoping for one more to complete our family x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Welcome and hello!

Very exciting!hopefully af returns soon!

We have DS6, DD3 (nearly 4) and DS2. First two IVF/FET, last Bub a surprise... Hoping for one more to complete our family x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all of the newcomers!

I Have no idea if ill make another test date in april as have no idea what's going on with my ovaries