+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hahaha I told you codeine was the way to go!!!

What was the consensus on your toe?
    I've taken codeine before but only 2x 12.5mg.. Now I'm on 60mg... And it's safe to say, I'm feeling it!!!

I was just a bit worried that the codeine made me miscarry 😞 but the doc ensures me no!

They don't know. They wanted to dope me up on anti inflammatories but couldn't so I've got some other medication plus a biopsy and ultrasound tomorrow!!

Good luck for your opk!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post

How bizarre. Have you made an appt with your doctor? tested again?
    Yep, GP appt. on Wednesday; I'll be a week 'late' (and potentially 5 weeks pregnant or not)! And testing every other day.

I clearly have absolutely no HCG in which case I'm not pregnant - for the last 20 years I have had a 28 day cycle! Although my chest is sprouting what feels like watermelons at the moment, LOL.

I'll probably get all negatives and GP will probably get me to do a test and I bet it shows up positive! Haha!!
    @HillDweller CONGRATULATIONS!! 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻
    Last edited by makingbabythree; 18-04-2016 at 19:54.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to makingbabythree For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Ladies, I just received the call from the nurse - it's confirmed - I'm pregnant!
    My HCG was 370 which they said was exactly where they wanted it to be. I don't have to continue with the crinone but now I have to wait a whole week to get my next blood test! They said since my levels are fine they're happy to just check them again in a week. I'll try not to freak out all week now!
    Big congratulations @HillDweller!!!! Fingers crossed it is a smooth 9mths for you from here

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (18-04-2016),kirstin90  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just hoping to join in... Dh and I trying for number 4.. Can't test until 27 April...
    congrats to hill dweller, awesome results... I must go back and see where everyone is at!
    chat soon, greenapples

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greenapples For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (18-04-2016),HillDweller  (18-04-2016),makingbabythree  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I've taken codeine before but only 2x 12.5mg.. Now I'm on 60mg... And it's safe to say, I'm feeling it!!!

I was just a bit worried that the codeine made me miscarry but the doc ensures me no!

They don't know. They wanted to dope me up on anti inflammatories but couldn't so I've got some other medication plus a biopsy and ultrasound tomorrow!!

Good luck for your opk!!
    Oh wow that's alot of codeine! Hope your foot feels better haha!! Good luck for you the tests today.

Still no positive opk, had cramps yesterday, not the normal O cramps though, so no idea if I have O'd or if I havent, when I will.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD18 here and stressed out about my irregular ovulation as usual. DH and I had the "talk" at the start of this cycle and he was all onboard for DTD every 2nd day & really positive but now that we're at that point he is too tired or not in the mood. I felt like yelling at him last night that I don't give a sh1t about "the mood" I just want his sperm, but thought better of it. I don't think it would have gone down too well.
    It doesn't help that O has been anywhere from CD21-28 and I can't really tell him how long we need to keep at it until I ovulate. I don't trust opks either because last cycle I didn't get a positive until the day of my temp rise which makes no sense.
    Ugh. So frustrating. Sorry for the rambling, I just need to vent & this is the only place I can!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    CD18 here and stressed out about my irregular ovulation as usual. DH and I had the "talk" at the start of this cycle and he was all onboard for DTD every 2nd day & really positive but now that we're at that point he is too tired or not in the mood. I felt like yelling at him last night that I don't give a sh1t about "the mood" I just want his sperm, but thought better of it. I don't think it would have gone down too well.
    It doesn't help that O has been anywhere from CD21-28 and I can't really tell him how long we need to keep at it until I ovulate. I don't trust opks either because last cycle I didn't get a positive until the day of my temp rise which makes no sense.
    Ugh. So frustrating. Sorry for the rambling, I just need to vent & this is the only place I can!
    Aww I'm sorry hun. Sometimes men don't get it do they??

My hubby said he didn't feel like it last night, so I turned around and said, well I don't feel like like it either, but I need your swimmers in me, so lets just have a quicky dtd lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Here's my opks for the month. There's no way I missed it as I was doing heaps a day. Never got a positive! But my temps show I've clearly ovulated Attachment 80444

I wouldn't rely on them too much ☺️
    Yours look a lot like mine. FF gave me cross hairs today, but I'm not convinced. I don't think I released an egg. I've had cycles before where I haven't released an egg. Fx I still have a normal length cycle and then onto next month, sans vitex.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461015751.541596.jpg

Also, last month I got positive OPKs for 3 days straight, so I don't know if people usually get the same sorts of results each cycle on OPKs or if you can have very long or very short surges month to month.

If I did O when FF says, I'll be a bit annoyed as we were supposed to do a 3 day cut off for shettles.
    Time will tell, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    How long are your cycles usually?
    Looks like cd 16 may have been O ?
    I always grt a second line to its very annoying and disheartening hoping you got the right surge 😣
    They vary. From 29 days to 50. I've been irregular post baby 2 (16 months) so it's really unpredictable. Cd16 is close to positive but not quite. Today's it quite dark again. No idea, I'm just going to wait for AF, and hope next month is my month

Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Yep, GP appt. on Wednesday; I'll be a week 'late' (and potentially 5 weeks pregnant or not)! And testing every other day.

I clearly have absolutely no HCG in which case I'm not pregnant - for the last 20 years I have had a 28 day cycle! Although my chest is sprouting what feels like watermelons at the moment, LOL.

I'll probably get all negatives and GP will probably get me to do a test and I bet it shows up positive! Haha!!
    Good luck with your appointment! Don't lose hope just yet. A friend of mine didn't get a positive pregnancy test with her two boys until she was about 2 months pregnant! She had bloods done and pregnancy was confirmed. Fx that's what's happening in your case X

Quote Originally Posted by greenapples View Post
    Hi everyone, just hoping to join in... Dh and I trying for number 4.. Can't test until 27 April...
    congrats to hill dweller, awesome results... I must go back and see where everyone is at!
    chat soon, greenapples
    Welcome green apples! I'll add you to the list good luck

Congratulations @HillDweller! Awesome news

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (19-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Temp went back up today. Got a BFN on an IC. AF due on Thursday, I think

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461018514.077678.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1461018631.958963.jpg

Temp is on its way up finally, not as high as I thought but I'll take it . I had really sore nipples last night for about 3 hours. They felt like they were about to let down milk . I never get sore nipples other than when pregnant. Still have the full, pulling feeling in my pelvis also. Will test on Friday I think!!
    @Lil Smurfy did your temp go up hon? Have been thinking of you and hoping it did xx