+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear hun, I say just wait for af. When I've had mine my af has just been alot heavier x
    Thanks hon X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I need advice today:

I've done something to my big toe. And I know they're not super important but omg the pain!! It's unbearable. My foot can not touch anything or the pain is too much. I can't walk. There's not visible marks or bruises no swelling and I haven't injured it.

Any ideas on what it could be?

I'm only taking some Panadol for it and it's really not cutting it. I'm 3dpo, can I take anything else I can take? What if I am pregnant?

I'm worried they'll put me on medication or send me for X-rays. Should I tell them that there is a chance I couldn't be pregnant even if it's small?

So much pain 😢😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I need advice today:

I've done something to my big toe. And I know they're not super important but omg the pain!! It's unbearable. My foot can not touch anything or the pain is too much. I can't walk. There's not visible marks or bruises no swelling and I haven't injured it.

I'm only taking some Panadol for it and it's really not cutting it. I'm 3dpo, can I take anything else I can take? What if I am pregnant?

I'm worried they'll put me on medication or send me for X-rays. Should I tell them that there is a chance I couldn't be pregnant even if it's small?

So much pain 😢😢
    Ouch! Honestly, at 3dpo it wouldn't have even implanted yet, I can not imagine that taking stronger pain killers is going to make any difference if you do end up pregnant this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I need advice today:

So much pain 😢😢
    I would go to dr, tell them you ovulated 3 days ago and are trying to fall pregnant.

Hopefully thru can figure out what's wrong with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need advice today:

So much pain 😢😢
    I don't really have some advice. But I had a massive migraine yesterday and panadol didn't cut it at all, hubby wanted to dtd and was quite romantic about it. I brushed him off and fell asleep on his chest feeling like I was going to vomit while watching an episode of house.

So my advice here is absolutely nothing lol sorry. If you get it checked out I would still say there's a possibility you're pregnant.

Last cycle I had an MRI and I think this either brought on AF early or caused early MC. I can't be sure but my cycle was definitely a mess and the bleeding was definitely out of the ordinary.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I don't really have some advice. But I had a massive migraine yesterday and panadol didn't cut it at all, hubby wanted to dtd and was quite romantic about it. I brushed him off and fell asleep on his chest feeling like I was going to vomit while watching an episode of house.

So my advice here is absolutely nothing lol sorry. If you get it checked out I would still say there's a possibility you're pregnant.

Last cycle I had an MRI and I think this either brought on AF early or caused early MC. I can't be sure but my cycle was definitely a mess and the bleeding was definitely out of the ordinary.
    I'm at the doctors now, but I don't have an appointment so I have to see the nurse and then might get to see the emergency Doctor.

Nearly fainted putting my shoe on, should have worn jandles. That wasn't one of my greatest ideas lol
    Last edited by Thescientist; 18-04-2016 at 09:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hopefully you ovulate soon
    Thanks hunni!! Me too! I have no desire at all to bd atm lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need advice today:

So much pain
    You poor thing! I had my little toe crushed in december, and it still bothers me now!

As long as you don't take anything with ibuprofen in it, you should be ok. Try something with codeine in it x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Thanks hunni!! Me too! I have no desire at all to bd atm lol.
    Oh hon it will come soon, your body must be taking its time to find the best egg .

My cramps have gotten worse, now have lower back pain and tingly boobs too. Trying not to read too much into it, but I don't get cramps usually till AF has started. Checked my other charts and no cramps in the luteal phase except my BFP cycle

Dammit, wish I could sleep for 5 days and wake up to either a BFP or AF

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (18-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Oh hon it will come soon, your body must be taking its time to find the best egg .

My cramps have gotten worse, now have lower back pain and tingly boobs too. Trying not to read too much into it, but I don't get cramps usually till AF has started. Checked my other charts and no cramps in the luteal phase except my BFP cycle

Dammit, wish I could sleep for 5 days and wake up to either a BFP or AF
    Thanks hun x I just had some ewcm, so hopefully its soon! I've only had watery cm thus far - sorry tmi.

And oooohhhh sounds promising!! 5 days isn't long, itll fly by!!