+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 1097
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked
    115
    Reviews
    0
    Can an ovulation test be wrong. I swear I ovulated last week but it came up with a positive reading yesterday, today I'm cramping and my boobs are sore (I think I'm about to get my period).

  2. #372
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    42
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Hi girls. I'm pretty sure my BFP is a chemical pregnancy 😢. My lines never got any darker and my slight nausea/super smell has gone. Negative frer and clear blue digi today. Should I go to the GP or just wait for my period? Due in 4/5 days.
    I'm sad 😔
    I'm so sorry, I know how upsetting it can be. I had two this year and one when we were trying for our first.

    I would just wait for AF. Fingers crossed for next month.

  3. #373
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    3,848
    Thanked
    1,446
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I'm going to ovulate late again, opk doesn't seem to be getting any darker yet

  4. #374
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,685
    Thanks
    3,848
    Thanked
    1,446
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    Hi girls. I'm pretty sure my BFP is a chemical pregnancy 😢. My lines never got any darker and my slight nausea/super smell has gone. Negative frer and clear blue digi today. Should I go to the GP or just wait for my period? Due in 4/5 days.
    I'm sad 😔
    I'm sorry to hear hun, I say just wait for af. When I've had mine my af has just been alot heavier x

  5. #375
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I think I'm going to ovulate late again, opk doesn't seem to be getting any darker yet
    Hopefully you ovulate soon

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (18-04-2016)

  7. #376
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    10 dpo today. Big temp drop today, but still above cover line. I'm hoping it's back up tomorrow

  8. #377
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    10 dpo today. Big temp drop today, but still above cover line. I'm hoping it's back up tomorrow
    Hope it's back up tomorrow! Could be an implantation dip. When do you normally see the drop for AF?

    My temp has gone up a little, just over cover line . Not sure what to think....I've never had a 2 day temp drop so am very confused. I'm only 6dpo so AF isn't due for at least 6 days. The cramps I've been having have gotten quite painful too

  9. #378
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Hope it's back up tomorrow! Could be an implantation dip. When do you normally see the drop for AF?

    My temp has gone up a little, just over cover line . Not sure what to think....I've never had a 2 day temp drop so am very confused. I'm only 6dpo so AF isn't due for at least 6 days. The cramps I've been having have gotten quite painful too
    I haven't charted since I fell pregnant with DD. Back then, temp would drop, I'd get out of bed and AF would be here

    Your temp sounds weird. I hope your cramps ease off soon

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Pluto80  (18-04-2016)

  11. #379
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I haven't charted since I fell pregnant with DD. Back then, temp would drop, I'd get out of bed and AF would be here

    Your temp sounds weird. I hope your cramps ease off soon
    Oh well if AF isn't here then I'd say that's a good sign. My temp usually drops a couple of days after AF starts which makes my whacky temps the last 2 days even more unusual . I'm hoping they go back up tomorrow for both of us hon x

  12. #380
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,902
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Oh well if AF isn't here then I'd say that's a good sign. My temp usually drops a couple of days after AF starts which makes my whacky temps the last 2 days even more unusual . I'm hoping they go back up tomorrow for both of us hon x
    Fingers crossed for us both

    I was going to test tonight, but now thinking I should wait until tomorrow and see what tenp does. If it doesn't go back up, no point testing


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 10:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!