+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Eeeeek !! Ok so ive just done a test and pretty sure i can see a faint bfp!! Implantation only would have occured yesterday hence why I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

Will catch up on how everyone is going shortly, hopefully more good news from everyone ☺☺
    I can definitely see it.. Yay Congrats 👏🏽👏🏽

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

crt22  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeek !! Ok so ive just done a test and pretty sure i can see a faint bfp!! Implantation only would have occured yesterday hence why I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

Will catch up on how everyone is going shortly, hopefully more good news from everyone ☺☺
    I can see it!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM the cramps I said had gone... Sharp stabbing pain on left side now.. Grrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    I can definitely see it.. Yay Congrats 👏🏽👏🏽
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I can see it!!!!
    Ahhhh thank you!! Now im kicking myself as it was hubby's bday and we went out celebrating with drinking and eating seafood.... i thought i wasn't pregnant as i did a test yesterday (to ensure i could drink) and it was negative, albeit it wasn't first response (always my trusted brand).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Definitely a second line. Huge congrats. How many dpo are you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

crt22  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yay congrats hon xx. How many DPO are you? I'm sure some drinks and seafood were fine as you're so early on

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

crt22  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Hi ladies,

I've given myself a bit of break from here, wasn't really in a good place, don't know whether to blame the clomid, or just the stresses of ttc??

Congrats to all the BFP too.

I think I'm getting close to O - I hope. Cd10 today, this is the opk I just did. What do you ladies think?
    I noticed you were missing. Is this your first month doing OPKs? That's good the line is getting darker. Hopefully it will be positive in the next few days

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry if TMI, but I just had a big hunk of mucous when I went to the toilet. It reminded me of a my mucous plug when I was pregnant. Has any one experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I noticed you were missing. Is this your first month doing OPKs? That's good the line is getting darker. Hopefully it will be positive in the next few days

Yeah just needed a wee break, started doubting if we should continue with the ttc as I just felt like a basket case lol.

Nope not first month, didn't have any last month, so I didn't do them then, but bought some more as not sure when I will O with clomid.

Thanks
    Reviews

I can see it too! Yay!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to emeraldsandsiamonds For This Useful Post:

crt22  (16-04-2016)