+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This month I managed day before O coz most of my fertile window, I still had AF. I feel I'm in with a good chance. It only takes 1 sperm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Those with bfps, what days before ovulation (or day of) did you DtD?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'd say you're in with a good chance. Day before O is good

With DD we DTD CD 8, 10, 11 and I O'd on CD11
    I agree - I think you're in with a good chance.

I've been doing heaps of research on ovulation and fertile mucous etc. apparently you're more fertile in the days leading up to ovulation rather than the day of. The sperm thrive in ewcm which acts as a storage system until the egg releases at o. The day of ovulation your cm has usually turned to creamy rather than ewcm, which isn't as receptive to sperm. It actually made a lot of sense to me.

My BFP I got in December we only dtd 5 days before ovulation (thought I'd ovulated earlier so I freaked out we'd missed it too).

This cycle we BD'ed 3 and 4 days before o day and we BD'ed day of ovulation as well. I'm hoping we timed it right for a boy (I have 2 girls) but of course any sex is fine I just want a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    This month I managed day before O coz most of my fertile window, I still had AF. I feel I'm in with a good chance. It only takes 1 sperm
    Ohhhh that makes your feeling of being pregnant with a boy even more likely due to bd timing Lil Smurfy!!! I hope your feeling is right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Only 11 and 13, ovulated yesterday at 14. Cried last night in bed because DH wasn't interested.

Blah! It's so hard. I'm trying not to pressure him at all, so we now simply don't talk about ttc anymore. But he's simply not interested in DtD, but then complains it's so hard to get pregnant. Well Duhh! You actually have to have sex!

Sorry just having a crappy day

Day before O is better than the day of O. You want those sperm waiting for the egg to be released! The days you DTD were perfect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll try and step away from the POAS tests now and wait for my blood test on Monday. Feeling a bit more confident now. Pleeeeeaase stick baby!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460767883.665206.jpg

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (16-04-2016),Bel0v3d  (16-04-2016),emeraldsandsiamonds  (16-04-2016),Kitzycat  (16-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (16-04-2016),Lovemysons  (16-04-2016),mmaf  (16-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (16-04-2016),tamzmaree  (16-04-2016),Tassiemummy  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    7dpo and feeling mostly normal. CP still high. The cramps only lasted yesterday. However this morning I had a sudden wave of nausea followed by a near fainting episode before I had a shower. Then I had an iced coffee from maccas and I was ok lol. Nothing much else to report other than still being tired, but that's normal for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    7dpo and feeling mostly normal. CP still high. The cramps only lasted yesterday. However this morning I had a sudden wave of nausea followed by a near fainting episode before I had a shower. Then I had an iced coffee from maccas and I was ok lol. Nothing much else to report other than still being tired, but that's normal for me.
    I'm 4dpo, still have some light cramping. Heaps of creamy CM and back pain. Same old same old really could be AF cramps or could be pregnancy who knows, lol.

I've half started acting like I'm pregnant already, then realize I'm not (that I know of). Am very tempted to have a few red wines tonight, my partner is going out with his mates for a birthday - I was invited but would rather have the house to myself for a night with my kids, haha. I'd feel guilty drinking but at only 4dpo is there really a risk?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I'm 4dpo, still have some light cramping. Heaps of creamy CM and back pain. Same old same old really could be AF cramps or could be pregnancy who knows, lol.

I've half started acting like I'm pregnant already, then realize I'm not (that I know of). Am very tempted to have a few red wines tonight, my partner is going out with his mates for a birthday - I was invited but would rather have the house to myself for a night with my kids, haha. I'd feel guilty drinking but at only 4dpo is there really a risk?
    I'd say no risk at 4 dpo. It wouldn't have even implanted yet

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (16-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I've given myself a bit of break from here, wasn't really in a good place, don't know whether to blame the clomid, or just the stresses of ttc??

Congrats to all the BFP too.

I think I'm getting close to O - I hope. Cd10 today, this is the opk I just did. What do you ladies think?
    Attached Images

13. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (17-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeek !! Ok so ive just done a test and pretty sure i can see a faint bfp!! Implantation only would have occured yesterday hence why I'm trying not to get my hopes up!

Will catch up on how everyone is going shortly, hopefully more good news from everyone ☺☺
    Attached Images

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (16-04-2016),HillDweller  (16-04-2016),Lovemysons  (17-04-2016),mmaf  (16-04-2016),Tassiemummy  (16-04-2016)