+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    After all that April was not my month.

Despite my second lines on my FR test, bloods came back at less than 5. I started bleeding on Friday, panicked and rang my GP and FS.

I think my FS was going to call today to confirm the results and tell me what the plan is for this month.

I'm pretty feeling pretty silly and embarrassed that I called him Friday. I had waited will AF was late and I had a good second line on my HPT before I bothered any of my doctors, but it seems I was still too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post

Despite my second lines on my FR test, bloods came back at less than 5. I started bleeding on Friday, panicked and rang my GP and FS.

I think my FS was going to call today to confirm the results and tell me what the plan is for this month.

I'm pretty feeling pretty silly and embarrassed that I called him Friday. I had waited will AF was late and I had a good second line on my HPT before I bothered any of my doctors, but it seems I was still too early.
    I'm so sorry hon x. Don't feel silly or embarrassed though, you got a positive test and AF was late - I would have done the same.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Aww I'm sorry 😞

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

That sux. I'm sorry to hear that. Don't feel silly, you had a positive test, it should mean you're pregnant.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Yes I think I'll make an appointment and see what he can do. I'm also going to find a good naturopath as I've heard acupuncture can help. The vitex doesn't seem to be doing much to help ☹️
    No harm in trying!

I found vitex dried me up down there and actually made me O alot later, only really come to that conclusion since being off it.

Thanks
    Reviews

I am sorry to hear it, a line should be a line!!!

I did that when I had my 2nd chemical, went to the doctors for confirmation of pregnancy, they were so cold and callous about it - and started spotting that night (old doctors)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Cd10 here and feeling a million tomes less stressed than last month! If it happens it happens if it doesn't, well we try again.

DH and I have lower sex drives so we are normally only a once a week couple. Do you think every second day will be enough? As in cd9, 11 and 13, ovulating 14? I'll prob try DtD on the 14th too but may not happen.

I see lots of people who are DtD every day 😳
    We had been DTD everyday since cycle day 10 as I'm usually a day 14 ovulation. But when I failed to ovulate on time we just kept going each day to make sure we didn't miss it and I had no idea when I'd ovulate now day 14 in a row of dtd and 2dpo finally. We can both get some much needed sleep and rest lol

I have adenomyosis and prone to ovarian cysts and have a lot of trouble conceiving so we just wanted to increase the chances

Thanks
    Reviews

So sorry Hun, been following your diary. Don't feel silly, I would have done everything the same

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I think I'll stop the OPK's and bd every second day until O is confirmed. Cd28 today this is crazy
    CD28?! How frustrating for you! Hope you O soon, and that the EWCM means it's today or tomorrow, I get so annoyed with my irregular cycles. This is my second month in vitex so time will tell if it has any impact for me.

Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I AM SOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! Damn clomid!
    Oh that sounds horrible. Fx it's all worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Could you please move me to 20th 😘
    Sure thing hon

Cd10 here and feeling a million tomes less stressed than last month! If it happens it happens if it doesn't, well we try again.

DH and I have lower sex drives so we are normally only a once a week couple. Do you think every second day will be enough? As in cd9, 11 and 13, ovulating 14? I'll prob try DtD on the 14th too but may not happen.

I see lots of people who are DtD every day 😳
    Great to hear you're feeling less stressed. I burnt out in Feb, DTD as much as possible, and didn't even end up ovulating at all that cycle (went for 40 something days!)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460343899.503233.jpg

Since that I've been feeling like DTD a lot less, but it's hubby who is like 'how are we going to make a baby if we don't DTD'. He has a very high sex drive, me, not so much. We are also doing the shettles 3 day cut off so we are supposed to be DTD as much as possible up until 3 days before I ovulate. Hubby is thoroughly enjoying this. I'm well and truley over it after almost 6 months. I'm hoping to take a much more relaxed approach next cycle , thinking it should help to conceive from what I've read. And might move to just DTD every second day.

But hey, it only takes once right?!

So sorry to hear this
    don't feel silly, there was a second line. all the best for this cycle xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Mellie29  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

I see lots of people who are DtD every day ������

Every second day is absolutely fine. You do not need to DTD every day, sperm live for about 5 days.

We DTD a lot, because we have high drives and enjoy it. People who DTD every single day while TTC just because they feel they have to, and making it feel like a chore, is a recipe for disaster in my opinion. You're much better off just increasing the frequency slightly around your fertile time and still enjoying it, and nobody feeling under pressure. I know many couples, especially if one was more desperate to conceive than the other, where the person with the lower drive would subtly start avoiding closeness or affection because they didn't want it to lead to DTD. In time that caused friction in their relationship