+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 1097
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I've very little to do at uni today, waiting on experiments to do their thing and waiting on drafts from my supervisor which means I'm sitting here thinking about how I don't think this is my month.

    Must. Keep. Busy.
    Oh hon, I know it's hard but try to stay positive!! I'm probably going to be shattered but I have a good feeling about this month, think a heap of BFP's will come thorough then we can all be in a dig together . Positive thoughts!!

  2. #272
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I've very little to do at uni today, waiting on experiments to do their thing and waiting on drafts from my supervisor which means I'm sitting here thinking about how I don't think this is my month.

    Must. Keep. Busy.
    Positive thinking Hun!!

  3. #273
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Oh hon, I know it's hard but try to stay positive!! I'm probably going to be shattered but I have a good feeling about this month, think a heap of BFP's will come thorough then we can all be in a dig together . Positive thoughts!!
    I have a good feeling about this month too. I keep thinking I'm pregnant with a boy.

    That would be great to be in a DIG together. I'll be due on 30th Dec but will join January DIG. DD was 5 days late and was induced so I think my next will be late too

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Pluto80  (15-04-2016)

  5. #274
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked
    372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

    Gah I'm in so much pain today. I can't even cough without feeling like I'm being stabbed in the abdomen.

    Having some off thoughts today. Like it's not my month and the pains are due to cysts. I've been told that nabothian cysts are harmless, which I have several in my cervix I'm told. however I've also had a different type of cyst rupture on my left ovary before which needed surgical procedure to scrape it.

    Also feeling a lot of pulling twinging feeling about an inch below my navel.

    I'm soooo tired. I can barely keep my eyes open.
    Last edited by tamzmaree; 15-04-2016 at 10:26.

  6. #275
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked
    614
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Finally! EWCM!

    Anyone else still waiting to O? Or am I going to be the last one testing? Lol. And I made the thread thinking I'd be testing early April 😂

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    crt22  (15-04-2016),HillDweller  (15-04-2016),Kitzycat  (15-04-2016),Lil Smurfy  (15-04-2016),tamzmaree  (15-04-2016)

  8. #276
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Finally! EWCM!

    Anyone else still waiting to O? Or am I going to be the last one testing? Lol. And I made the thread thinking I'd be testing early April
    Yay for ewcm!!! What cd are you hon? I'm sure there are a few other girls waiting to ovulate so you're not alone .

  9. #277
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    The 2 times I've been pregnant before (DD and the MC), I bought my FRERs from the same chemist. I have 3 in the cupboard at home, that I bought at Woolworths, but I feel this very strong need to go to that chemist and buy some
    Off to the chemist throw out the woolies ones

  10. #278
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    304
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked
    225
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Gah I'm in so much pain today. I can't even cough without feeling like I'm being stabbed in the abdomen.

    Having some off thoughts today. Like it's not my month and the pains are due to cysts. I've been told that nabothian cysts are harmless, which I have several in my cervix I'm told. however I've also had a different type of cyst rupture on my left ovary before which needed surgical procedure to scrape it.

    Also feeling a lot of pulling twinging feeling about an inch below my navel.

    I'm soooo tired. I can barely keep my eyes open.
    I had some stabby pains last night before bed on my left side. Sent my symptom spotter into overdrive . Pretty sure I have these at random times all the time though, these ones I'm positive were pregnancy related though . Lol, all aboard the 'positivity train'!!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (15-04-2016),tamzmaree  (15-04-2016)

  12. #279
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,843
    Thanks
    2,896
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I had some stabby pains last night before bed on my left side. Sent my symptom spotter into overdrive . Pretty sure I have these at random times all the time though, these ones I'm positive were pregnancy related though . Lol, all aboard the 'positivity train'!!
    Lots of stabby pains here too. But I had them last month too. So no idea what causes them

  13. #280
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    60
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Finally! EWCM!

    Anyone else still waiting to O? Or am I going to be the last one testing? Lol. And I made the thread thinking I'd be testing early April 😂
    Still waiting too! I'm currently 20dpo and O is nowhere is sight! I had EWCM three days ago and now nothing and I haven't had a positive OPK or a temp shift so I have no idea what is going on but it's driving me insane! I really wanted to have this cycle finished before my first FS appointment early May.


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 10:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Softmats
Softmats specialises in safe, non-toxic, and durable play mats. The international Premium Dwinguler™ Play Mats and Premium Bubba Mat™ range of floor spaces are the best quality in the world.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!