+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    7 dpo today. Here's my chart so far. DD had me up a couple of times during the night, so once I ticked sleep deprived, it hollowed my circle.
    Now to try and hold out until next Tuesday to test (at 11 dpo), though I may cave on Monday (or over the weekend if I really want to depress myself)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460665991.239498.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    7 dpo today. Here's my chart so far. DD had me up a couple of times during the night, so once I ticked sleep deprived, it hollowed my circle.
    Now to try and hold out until next Tuesday to test (at 11 dpo), though I may cave on Monday (or over the weekend if I really want to depress myself)

Attachment 80346
    Chart is looking good, fx your temp stays up! Good luck holding out. In terrible for it 😁

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 80346
    Your chart looks good! I'm only 3dpo (or 4 if I follow FF) so way too early to test this weekend but will be stalking you waiting to see if you tested .

I had a dip in my temp this morning. Freaked out then looked at my older charts and my October cycle (the one I got pregnant) I had a similar temp dip on 5dpo! My chart is getting so big and long - sorry guys, lol. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1460670646.298538.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachi321 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016),Lovemysons  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Attachment 80265
    Hi ladies - I'm still in disbelief. Just thought I'd add my internet cheapie to as I was always wondering how dark they got.
    This is my 10dpo (pm) at 12.30 today!! Good luck to the rest of you and I will be still stalking to see how you all go xxxx thank you for all your kind words and inspiration ❤️
    I might add after looking at yesterday afternoons IC test, it too had a very faint line which I obviously overlooked so that's a good sign that you can get a positive at 9dpo on ICs
    So happy for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The 2 times I've been pregnant before (DD and the MC), I bought my FRERs from the same chemist. I have 3 in the cupboard at home, that I bought at Woolworths, but I feel this very strong need to go to that chemist and buy some

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (15-04-2016),Lovemysons  (15-04-2016),tamzmaree  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 2 times I've been pregnant before (DD and the MC), I bought my FRERs from the same chemist. I have 3 in the cupboard at home, that I bought at Woolworths, but I feel this very strong need to go to that chemist and buy some
    I'm a creature of habit too - maybe also slightly superstitious . I'd go to the chemist and buy some!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I'm a creature of habit too - maybe also slightly superstitious . I'd go to the chemist and buy some!!!
    I figure I've had no luck with supermarket tests

Thanks
    Reviews
    I figure I've had no luck with supermarket tests
    There's some faulty batches floating around too so if you've had luck with the chemist ones I'd get more if it was me .

I have a FRER left over from my ovulation predictor kit but also have a confirm hpt plus a million cheapies, lol. I got a BFP on one of the mid****** cheapies so will be testing with those first, am terrified of getting false positives like last month .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've very little to do at uni today, waiting on experiments to do their thing and waiting on drafts from my supervisor which means I'm sitting here thinking about how I don't think this is my month.

Must. Keep. Busy.