+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmrsmac View Post
    I am 5dpo as well 😊 I'm already convincing myself I won't get a BFP this month because I don't have 1 single symptom!

How early should you expect to see pregnancy signs?

Xx
    The only symptom I had in Dec when I got pregnant, was what felt like period pain at 9 dpo. Every other symptom, I have had in non pregnant cycles as well, so not symptoms

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

sweetmrsmac  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm feeling down today. Found out a lady at work is pregnant. She had a mc a week or so after I had mine. I'm happy she got pregnant so quickly, but depressed that I didn't.
    I sorta know the feeling, a close friend I work with fell pregnant after trying for nearly 2 years, I'm so happy for her but I'm getting upset coz I think I'm about to get my period . I wish it was me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Everybody shout at me. Go-on, I totally deserve to be shouted at!! And probably smacked!

I POAS. I know. I shouldn't have. I'm 9 days past my 1500 pregnyl booster. It should be out of my system, but maybe it isn't! AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING if I have a real positive or just a stupid pregnyl positive. I feel like the biggest moron. I tested last night on a FRER and a decent line came up immediately. Then I did a less sensitive test this morning (25m/ui) because I had no FRER's left and there was a very faint line.

Now I'm more paranoid than I was in the first place. I'm convinced the line will just get lighter each day and fade away and I'll want to smack myself!

Attachment 80301
    Surely you wouldn't get a line that dark 9 days after pregnyl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everybody shout at me. Go-on, I totally deserve to be shouted at!! And probably smacked!

I POAS. I know. I shouldn't have. I'm 9 days past my 1500 pregnyl booster. It should be out of my system, but maybe it isn't! AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING if I have a real positive or just a stupid pregnyl positive. I feel like the biggest moron. I tested last night on a FRER and a decent line came up immediately. Then I did a less sensitive test this morning (25m/ui) because I had no FRER's left and there was a very faint line.

Now I'm more paranoid than I was in the first place. I'm convinced the line will just get lighter each day and fade away and I'll want to smack myself!

Attachment 80301
    Woooo fingers crossed!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Surely you wouldn't get a line that dark 9 days after pregnyl

I sooooooo hope you're right @Lilsmurfy !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm 90% sure my dates are right.

AF was due yesterday... no AF and negative pregnancy test...

Thinking chemical or ectopic, but they would still produce a positive wouldn't they?

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 80301
    That's exciting!! I hope it's your time! Let us know how the tests progress.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    I'm 90% sure my dates are right.

AF was due yesterday... no AF and negative pregnancy test...

Thinking chemical or ectopic, but they would still produce a positive wouldn't they?
    I had the same last month, AF just arrived 4 days late, for no reason. Interestingly, this month I O'd 4 days earlier than normal, it was like my body thought AF had arrived on time

I would say Chem or ectopic, you'd still have a positive test

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 80301
    Heres hoping its a true positive. Keep us updated ☺

13. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy F!!!! Just got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

15. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

1st timemama  (14-04-2016),crt22  (14-04-2016),HillDweller  (14-04-2016),kirstin90  (14-04-2016),Little Wing  (14-04-2016),Lovemysons  (14-04-2016),makingbabythree  (14-04-2016),mmaf  (14-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016),Tassiemummy  (14-04-2016)