+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    So far the TWW seems to be going quick. 5dpo. Not much to report, just taking each day as it comes and acting normal. However that will probably change come 10dpo lol then I'll start ****ing on a stick like a crazy woman
    Haha yep I'll be doing the same I'm sure .
    I've started putting notes in FF so I'll know for future cycles (which are hopefully not needed ) what I was feeling on say 3dpo so I won't attribute every little thing to pregnancy. I'm hoping this will keep me a little more grounded and not falsely getting my hopes up.

Saying that, I'm sure we will all have BFP's this month. I'd be due the 3rd January so might even make it on the news by having the first 2017 baby

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (14-04-2016),Lovemysons  (14-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016),tamzmaree  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    I've started putting notes in FF so I'll know for future cycles (which are hopefully not needed ) what I was feeling on say 3dpo so I won't attribute every little thing to pregnancy. I'm hoping this will keep me a little more grounded and not falsely getting my hopes up.

Saying that, I'm sure we will all have BFP's this month. I'd be due the 3rd January so might even make it on the news by having the first 2017 baby
    I've been doing the same with FF. Lol something to look back on for future cycles. Hoping I won't need to but just being prepared.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Pluto80  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 5dpo as well 😊 I'm already convincing myself I won't get a BFP this month because I don't have 1 single symptom!

How early should you expect to see pregnancy signs?

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmrsmac View Post
    I am 5dpo as well I'm already convincing myself I won't get a BFP this month because I don't have 1 single symptom!

Xx
    I think 10dpo is supposed to be the earliest time you start seeing symptoms but everyone is different and reacts differently to pregnancy hormones or they implant earlier etc. I got a BFP in December (sadly ended in miscarriage at 12 weeks) and the only symptom I can remember is craving red meat from about 8 or 9dpo. I don't usually eat much red meat so I thought it was odd, lol. I'm anemic so my body screams out for iron when I'm pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmrsmac View Post
    I am 5dpo as well 😊 I'm already convincing myself I won't get a BFP this month because I don't have 1 single symptom!

Xx
    As the conventional wisdom goes, everyone and every pregnancy is different so it's impossible to know if you're pregnant based on symptoms/ no symptoms alone!!! With my son I had very very early symptoms that were definitely from pregnancy- breathlessness and light heart palpitations (from the increase in blood volume). Just before and around the time of my BFP, so probably from implantation, around 8dpo. Everything else like cramps, sore boobs, even dizziness sometimes happens from progesterone so can be either pms or early preggo...ahhhhh the joys of the two week wait!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everybody shout at me. Go-on, I totally deserve to be shouted at!! And probably smacked!

I POAS. I know. I shouldn't have. I'm 9 days past my 1500 pregnyl booster. It should be out of my system, but maybe it isn't! AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING if I have a real positive or just a stupid pregnyl positive. I feel like the biggest moron. I tested last night on a FRER and a decent line came up immediately. Then I did a less sensitive test this morning (25m/ui) because I had no FRER's left and there was a very faint line.

Now I'm more paranoid than I was in the first place. I'm convinced the line will just get lighter each day and fade away and I'll want to smack myself!

IMG_8890.jpg

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (14-04-2016),crt22  (14-04-2016),Lovemysons  (14-04-2016),mmaf  (14-04-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-04-2016),sweetmrsmac  (14-04-2016),tamzmaree  (14-04-2016),Tassiemummy  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Everybody shout at me. Go-on, I totally deserve to be shouted at!! And probably smacked!

I POAS. I know. I shouldn't have. I'm 9 days past my 1500 pregnyl booster. It should be out of my system, but maybe it isn't! AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING if I have a real positive or just a stupid pregnyl positive. I feel like the biggest moron. I tested last night on a FRER and a decent line came up immediately. Then I did a less sensitive test this morning (25m/ui) because I had no FRER's left and there was a very faint line.

Now I'm more paranoid than I was in the first place. I'm convinced the line will just get lighter each day and fade away and I'll want to smack myself!

Attachment 80301
    Just keep testing. I hope this is your month and baby sticks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bel0v3d For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (14-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 80301
    Ohh hon that's a very nice line!! Hoping for you it is a really BFP and the lines get darker xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pluto80 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Attachment 80301
    Fingers crossed its the real deal 😘

15. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post

I did the same, last cycle and it's really helped this month. Now I do t trust anything as a symptom