+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 110 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Its very quiet in here lately

I'm just sitting very quietly repeating all the reasons I should not POAS to myself, in the hope that I will restrain myself.

I don't know if the trigger booster will be out of my system yet. Probably....but what if I get a positive and it's just left over Pregnyl. I'm so utterly utterly convinced that I will be getting a BFN that I'm kind of trying to put off the moment I have to give DH the bad news I think! To make it worse, I've got one million symptoms, but I know they're probably all just related to the progesterone I'm loading myself up with!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    Its very quiet in here lately
    I'm feeling so crappy today! Currently sitting on the couch with my toddler watching kids tv, slept for 2 hours this arvo while he slept and haven't made dinner, tidied the house etc etc ! And still feel tired!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I'm just sitting very quietly repeating all the reasons I should not POAS to myself, in the hope that I will restrain myself.

I don't know if the trigger booster will be out of my system yet. Probably....but what if I get a positive and it's just left over Pregnyl. I'm so utterly utterly convinced that I will be getting a BFN that I'm kind of trying to put off the moment I have to give DH the bad news I think! To make it worse, I've got one million symptoms, but I know they're probably all just related to the progesterone I'm loading myself up with!
    Oh the wait is so hard! Try and hold tight a little longer, it would be worse getting a false positive from the Pregnyl. Don't loose hope you never know the symptoms could be because of a BFP, stay positive!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had a fair bit of EWCM today but OPKs only have a faint second line. So confused!

Thanks
    Reviews

Awwww try and hold out! A dark prominent line is more rewarding I think x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    I'm feeling so crappy today! Currently sitting on the couch with my toddler watching kids tv, slept for 2 hours this arvo while he slept and haven't made dinner, tidied the house etc etc ! And still feel tired!
    Awww you poor thing, are you feeling any better now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    I've had a fair bit of EWCM today but OPKs only have a faint second line. So confused!

Our bodies are horrible things aren't they????

I've got ewcm too, but only faint lines on opk. Cd7 today....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makingbabythree View Post
    Maybe I have royally screwed my dates up!
    Test test test!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

You should have tested the pregnyl out

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm reading along, but feeling tired and feral today