+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    I took an opk on cd 6 was very noticeable but def not a positive dark as control line one. I took on yesterday cd8 and wasnt as noticeable. Ill test everyday in afternoon hoping its next week
    I'm going to test everyday too, I really have no idea when I will O, previously its been cd18, and I'm only cd7 today I'm hoping for earlier (with the drugs lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    So today it actually hit me! I got a definate second line and I'm freaking out! It's planned and all but I'm such a nervous person! Attachment 80252
    Hope that pic turns out ok - unlike yesterday taking it from different angles to show the line today it's there in one photo eek!!!
    Congrats, can definitely see that line

My temp only went up .15 this morning - I'm hoping it keeps climbing tomorrow. Makes sense I guess if I ovulated yesterday afternoon the temp dip this morning would have been too early so I think it will go up more tomorrow. So I'm 1dpo today!! Will try and hold out till next weekend to test but who am I kidding, will probably test before then My luteal phase is usually 11ish days so AF should be due next Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today my boobs feel weird and I wanted to burst into tears the whole 40min drive to work, after I had an arguement with my 4.5 yr old son

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @buterfly yay!!!!! Congratulations xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats buterfly!!!!! Yippee!!!

BFN for me this morning 😔, only 9dpo so we'll see!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

makingbabythree  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats buterfly! Our first official BFP! 🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    4dpo for me today, holy crap I'm tired! Lots of twinges but Nothing much to report.

However anyone with any knowledge or advice on CP in early pregnancy, would love to hear your thoughts.

I know people say it's not really anything to go off and you shouldn't use it as an indicator.

I'm feeling positive and relaxed.

Just curious to know how long after ovulation should your cervix drop and stay low until AF

AND

If in fact you conceived how quickly after ovulation should your cervix rise up. If indeed it dropped at all

Can it just stay up after ovulation if pregnant?

Just curious to know anyone's experiences

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    4dpo for me today, holy crap I'm tired! Lots of twinges but Nothing much to report.

However anyone with any knowledge or advice on CP in early pregnancy, would love to hear your thoughts.

I know people say it's not really anything to go off and you shouldn't use it as an indicator.

I'm feeling positive and relaxed.

Just curious to know how long after ovulation should your cervix drop and stay low until AF

AND

If in fact you conceived how quickly after ovulation should your cervix rise up. If indeed it dropped at all

Can it just stay up after ovulation if pregnant?

Just curious to know anyone's experiences
    My cp doesn't seem to ever change - it's always low. Sorry - not much help am I, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tamzmaree everyone's CP is different in early pregnancy so it's not really an indicator at all. I'm cd25 and mine is high, firm and closed and I'm not convinced I've conceived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @tamzmaree everyone's CP is different in early pregnancy so it's not really an indicator at all. I'm cd25 and mine is high, firm and closed and I'm not convinced I've conceived.
    How many dpo are you Hun