+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1097
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    419
    Thanks
    469
    Thanked
    293
    Reviews
    0
    Eek, a line is a line!!! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Goodmorning ladies
    I'm 9dpo and today I had a massive temp drop below cover line but AF isn't due until Saturday! I am silently hopeful! Had cramping all last night and early this morning..... Another stupid 'is it a line or not?!' FRER test this morning. Oh these days are so slow......
    Who else is testing today?? Good luck!!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    I'm so sorry brodiesmummy, being in a TTC group must be a double edged sword as you get the support but also see other people get their BFP s and move on. Just remember it really is early days, it's normal to take up to 12 months for s healthy couple, and there are lots of (less expensive) steps on the road before you get to ivf. Big hugs xx


    Thanks hun, and you've hit the nail on the head, it is hard. But I most certainly don't want to take away from anyones happiness with their bfp!

    I just feel like this whole ttc business, has turned me into such a negative person, I try to be happy for others accomplishments (pregnancy), but when its in my face (sister in law, cousin in law) its hard

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok I so didn't press the dancing happy man, I guess the universe is trying to tell me something lol

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

    Adoralicious  (12-04-2016)

  5. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    514
    Thanked
    374
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post


    Thanks hun, and you've hit the nail on the head, it is hard. But I most certainly don't want to take away from anyones happiness with their bfp!

    I just feel like this whole ttc business, has turned me into such a negative person, I try to be happy for others accomplishments (pregnancy), but when its in my face (sister in law, cousin in law) its hard
    It's definitely tough, I often get called "selfish" and hear "why do you want ANOTHER baby, you have ENOUGH kids"

    But I just feel, being a mum was my destiny, I was meant to have a big family. They think it's not hard cause I have 6 already, but the last 2 took forever to conceive and so much time and money spent on FS and treatment. I split from my ex a long time ago. And yes my partner whom is amazing is 9 years younger than me, I'm not "finished" with my family and he's just "beginning" so we should be allowed to be happy right? I await the backlash when we do get our BFP, from my family, and my sons judgmental 17 year old pregnant girlfriend, I know already what will be said. She knows I struggle to sustain a pregnancy now and she constantly rubs her pregnancy in my face.

    Certain little things and stressors can severely impact our chances. He keeps telling me, if it's meant to happen it will happen, easier said than done I know. And it certainly does upset me seeing others who have one or even none, and at times it does make me feel selfish, I thought about surrogacy so many times, because I just love being pregnant. If I didn't find my soul mate, and we didn't plan to start his journey into parenthood, I'd definitely be helping others.

    We just have to convince ourselves that it will happen if it's supposed to, try and remain stress free and calm. Positive vibes create positive lives. You'll get there babe..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (12-04-2016)

  7. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    It's definitely tough, I often get called "selfish" and hear "why do you want ANOTHER baby, you have ENOUGH kids"

    But I just feel, being a mum was my destiny, I was meant to have a big family. They think it's not hard cause I have 6 already, but the last 2 took forever to conceive and so much time and money spent on FS and treatment. I split from my ex a long time ago. And yes my partner whom is amazing is 9 years younger than me, I'm not "finished" with my family and he's just "beginning" so we should be allowed to be happy right? I await the backlash when we do get our BFP, from my family, and my sons judgmental 17 year old pregnant girlfriend, I know already what will be said. She knows I struggle to sustain a pregnancy now and she constantly rubs her pregnancy in my face.

    Certain little things and stressors can severely impact our chances. He keeps telling me, if it's meant to happen it will happen, easier said than done I know. And it certainly does upset me seeing others who have one or even none, and at times it does make me feel selfish, I thought about surrogacy so many times, because I just love being pregnant. If I didn't find my soul mate, and we didn't plan to start his journey into parenthood, I'd definitely be helping others.

    We just have to convince ourselves that it will happen if it's supposed to, try and remain stress free and calm. Positive vibes create positive lives. You'll get there babe..
    Thanks so much hun, I get where you are coming from, and hey lots of children are great, some people are just made for it

    That's so lovely about you wanting to become a surrogate!

    I think with soul mates, age can never matter, and its so lovely you are willing to help him have a part of him and you come into the world
    I love that saying by the way

    Xxxxx

  8. #106
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Sa
    Posts
    1,696
    Thanks
    3,916
    Thanked
    1,468
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We went and bought a new great big house, and at the moment it feels empty with just the 3 of us lol

  9. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Congrats
    Do you have a pic 😀

  10. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    19
    Reviews
    0
    AF came Sunday good luck to those still waiting to test this month I'm off to May

  11. #109
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,918
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo83 View Post
    AF came Sunday good luck to those still waiting to test this month I'm off to May
    Boo, sorry to hear that

  12. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,209
    Thanks
    141
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In finding it really hard to keep up in here.

    Congrats to all who have gotten there BFP.

    Sticky baby dust to those who have vvfl I hope they turn into clear bfp's.

    Good luck to everyone who's already moved onto May, I hope it's your month.

    Afm I'm in my fertile window, lots of ewcm. I had a huge snot like glob yesterday it was gross.

    Would you say this is positive or just about. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460432335.727235.jpg


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 10:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!