+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Eek, a line is a line!!! Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Goodmorning ladies
    I'm 9dpo and today I had a massive temp drop below cover line but AF isn't due until Saturday! I am silently hopeful! Had cramping all last night and early this morning..... Another stupid 'is it a line or not?!' FRER test this morning. Oh these days are so slow......
    Who else is testing today?? Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoralicious View Post
    I'm so sorry brodiesmummy, being in a TTC group must be a double edged sword as you get the support but also see other people get their BFP s and move on. Just remember it really is early days, it's normal to take up to 12 months for s healthy couple, and there are lots of (less expensive) steps on the road before you get to ivf. Big hugs xx

Thanks hun, and you've hit the nail on the head, it is hard. But I most certainly don't want to take away from anyones happiness with their bfp!

I just feel like this whole ttc business, has turned me into such a negative person, I try to be happy for others accomplishments (pregnancy), but when its in my face (sister in law, cousin in law) its hard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I so didn't press the dancing happy man, I guess the universe is trying to tell me something lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post

Thanks hun, and you've hit the nail on the head, it is hard. But I most certainly don't want to take away from anyones happiness with their bfp!

I just feel like this whole ttc business, has turned me into such a negative person, I try to be happy for others accomplishments (pregnancy), but when its in my face (sister in law, cousin in law) its hard
    It's definitely tough, I often get called "selfish" and hear "why do you want ANOTHER baby, you have ENOUGH kids"

But I just feel, being a mum was my destiny, I was meant to have a big family. They think it's not hard cause I have 6 already, but the last 2 took forever to conceive and so much time and money spent on FS and treatment. I split from my ex a long time ago. And yes my partner whom is amazing is 9 years younger than me, I'm not "finished" with my family and he's just "beginning" so we should be allowed to be happy right? I await the backlash when we do get our BFP, from my family, and my sons judgmental 17 year old pregnant girlfriend, I know already what will be said. She knows I struggle to sustain a pregnancy now and she constantly rubs her pregnancy in my face.

Certain little things and stressors can severely impact our chances. He keeps telling me, if it's meant to happen it will happen, easier said than done I know. And it certainly does upset me seeing others who have one or even none, and at times it does make me feel selfish, I thought about surrogacy so many times, because I just love being pregnant. If I didn't find my soul mate, and we didn't plan to start his journey into parenthood, I'd definitely be helping others.

We just have to convince ourselves that it will happen if it's supposed to, try and remain stress free and calm. Positive vibes create positive lives. You'll get there babe..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tamzmaree For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    It's definitely tough, I often get called "selfish" and hear "why do you want ANOTHER baby, you have ENOUGH kids"

But I just feel, being a mum was my destiny, I was meant to have a big family. They think it's not hard cause I have 6 already, but the last 2 took forever to conceive and so much time and money spent on FS and treatment. I split from my ex a long time ago. And yes my partner whom is amazing is 9 years younger than me, I'm not "finished" with my family and he's just "beginning" so we should be allowed to be happy right? I await the backlash when we do get our BFP, from my family, and my sons judgmental 17 year old pregnant girlfriend, I know already what will be said. She knows I struggle to sustain a pregnancy now and she constantly rubs her pregnancy in my face.

Certain little things and stressors can severely impact our chances. He keeps telling me, if it's meant to happen it will happen, easier said than done I know. And it certainly does upset me seeing others who have one or even none, and at times it does make me feel selfish, I thought about surrogacy so many times, because I just love being pregnant. If I didn't find my soul mate, and we didn't plan to start his journey into parenthood, I'd definitely be helping others.

We just have to convince ourselves that it will happen if it's supposed to, try and remain stress free and calm. Positive vibes create positive lives. You'll get there babe..
    Thanks so much hun, I get where you are coming from, and hey lots of children are great, some people are just made for it

That's so lovely about you wanting to become a surrogate!

I think with soul mates, age can never matter, and its so lovely you are willing to help him have a part of him and you come into the world
    I love that saying by the way

Xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went and bought a new great big house, and at the moment it feels empty with just the 3 of us lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats
    Do you have a pic 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF came Sunday good luck to those still waiting to test this month I'm off to May

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo83 View Post
    AF came Sunday good luck to those still waiting to test this month I'm off to May
    Boo, sorry to hear that

Thanks
    Reviews
    In finding it really hard to keep up in here.

Congrats to all who have gotten there BFP.

Sticky baby dust to those who have vvfl I hope they turn into clear bfp's.

Good luck to everyone who's already moved onto May, I hope it's your month.

Afm I'm in my fertile window, lots of ewcm. I had a huge snot like glob yesterday it was gross.

Would you say this is positive or just about. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460432335.727235.jpg