+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1097
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I still haven't got my period, it's 4 weeks from the first day of my last period, I use to have a short cycle (3 weeks) I just did a test and I got a BFN. I really thought I was pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Where are you in your cycle??

Yeah it gets a bit like that doesn't it? It's very emotionally draining.

I think DH now know this is our last month so need to give it all we can!
    Why only next cycle again? Sorry I'm sure you've said before.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1461754826.058784.jpg

No idea where I'm at in my cycle. I don't think I'm 11dpo, I'm getting EWCM atm. I honestly think I didn't ovulate at all this month, so don't know if I'm waiting for AF or waiting to O, so I just keep doing OPKs and hpts and hoping for a positive somewhere lol. I'm ready to just give up. It's so frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    So I just did another test.... The line has disappeared.

I don't know if it was a dud test or I'm having a chemical but I don't have a line anymore.

Obviously it's all been a cruel joke on me this month. ***** first response and their crappy tests.

Absolutely devastated 😞
    Oh hon. Biggest of hugs to you, fx it's just a dud or diluted urine, and that your BFP is a sticky little bub.
    I've lost all faith in FRER after some heart breaking positives that were evaps, fx that's not the case for you.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    I still haven't got my period, it's 4 weeks from the first day of my last period, I use to have a short cycle (3 weeks) I just did a test and I got a BFN. I really thought I was pregnant.
    Sorry to hear, so frustrating!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

kirstin90  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirstin90 View Post
    With a 3 week cycle, when do you ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovemysons, you could have, there is a small rise there. I've looked at so many charts on FF in the last few months and there are def some that look like yours.

Could you get a blood test to check that you have next cycle if you think you are out for this month??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovemysons, you could have, there is a small rise there. I've looked at so many charts on FF in the last few months and there are def some that look like yours.

Could you get a blood test to check that you have next cycle if you think you are out for this month??
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned, I seem to have a 28/29 day cycle every SECOND cycle, so every other cycle is warped.
    Will wait and see how we go. I have not long stopped breast feeding so hoping my hormones settle down now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned, I seem to have a 28/29 day cycle every SECOND cycle, so every other cycle is warped.
    Will wait and see how we go. I have not long stopped breast feeding so hoping my hormones settle down now.
    Oh haha that's a bit strange! Maybe your breast feeding is still having a slight influence.

How are you so calm, I need to take a page from your book 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh haha that's a bit strange! Maybe your breast feeding is still having a slight influence.

How are you so calm, I need to take a page from your book 😝
    I think I've used up all my crazy.

Also I'm sure I haven't ovulated so I'm in limbo. It all feels out of my control so I'm trying to relax and hoping my body responds to that and actually starts working!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out! I'm spotting, first time I'm actually happy to see AF after the BFN I wanna start trying again next month XX best luck to The rest of you ladies who haven't tested yet. Wish me luck next month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I used my last test this morning. BFN.... But the control line was so far over it was almost out the window....

I convinced myself I clearly had a dodgy pack of tests and maybe there was some hope.... And then I realised AF has just started... 2 days early....

So yeah.... I was reading up on false positives and apparently having one that strong is very very rare.... So of course I get one.

I guess it was my fault for believing something good has happened to me for a change....😣

Thanks
    Reviews

Default April 2016 TTC #2 thread

So sorry to hear ladies. It's such a rough journey.
    Meld- I would be emailing them and demanding a refund/replacement.
    Last edited by Lovemysons; 28-04-2016 at 08:25.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Meld85  (28-04-2016)