+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1097
  1. #1001
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I swear there was a line there... But it's gone now anyways..if it was real shouldn't it have been darker than yesterday???

    Bearing in mind I had literally peed 30mina before hand so I don't know if that makes a difference.

    Haha thanks guys, leave me hanging 🙊
    I would say if you used the same type of test as yesterday, you'd expect it to be same or darker.

  2. #1002
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,954
    Thanks
    1,261
    Thanked
    866
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I swear there was a line there... But it's gone now anyways..if it was real shouldn't it have been darker than yesterday???

    Bearing in mind I had literally peed 30mina before hand so I don't know if that makes a difference.

    Haha thanks guys, leave me hanging 🙊
    Your one from yesterday was an IC if I remember correct... This one is a FRER... I don't think you can compare them....

  3. #1003
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,482
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Meh. I'm just going to count myself out at this stage.

    AF is due Saturday or Sunday so if it doesn't come I might test Monday. But I'm sure it will.

    It should be positive by 11dpo

  4. #1004
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    912
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked
    375
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gah I wanna cry. I'm usually happy for people when they are pregnant, however a girl I know is rubbing it in my face so bad, she's had 2 kids, both removed from her care by docs as she was a drug addict with mental health problems, she became a "working girl" and has had more terminations than I can count, fell pregnant for about the fourth time since I started ttc a couple of months ago and had an ectopic pregnancy, had her tube removed. Went back to "work" had unprotected sex with 3 different men around her fertile period and is now pregnant off one tube to a guy she has no idea who is the father, she sent me a pic of her positive test and said she was keeping it this time (she's currently "smoking" and drinking a vodka).

    This makes me so sad and so angry for all the women trying to have children with no success.

    I'm crazy jealous and angry at the same time. I wanna be happy for her but I can't. Am I selfish?

  5. #1005
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,482
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Gah I wanna cry. I'm usually happy for people when they are pregnant, however a girl I know is rubbing it in my face so bad, she's had 2 kids, both removed from her care by docs as she was a drug addict with mental health problems, she became a "working girl" and has had more terminations than I can count, fell pregnant for about the fourth time since I started ttc a couple of months ago and had an ectopic pregnancy, had her tube removed. Went back to "work" had unprotected sex with 3 different men around her fertile period and is now pregnant off one tube to a guy she has no idea who is the father, she sent me a pic of her positive test and said she was keeping it this time (she's currently "smoking" and drinking a vodka).

    This makes me so sad and so angry for all the women trying to have children with no success.

    I'm crazy jealous and angry at the same time. I wanna be happy for her but I can't. Am I selfish?
    Nope not selfish. I went to the supermarket and hated every single female who had a baby. Simply because I don't.

  6. #1006
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,274
    Thanks
    7,369
    Thanked
    6,019
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    So I caved and tested. It's clearly a BFN now.

    I initially thought I could see a line, and got all excited but by the time I got a photo there was no line there at all. So must have been the way the dye ran. I had only peed 30 mins before hand, so had very little pee in me. But if I thought I had a positive yesterday it should be pretty clear by this afternoon!

    I should step away from the tests now and prepare for next cycle 😢😢

    Attachment 80699
    Sorry to crash in here, I've been following your ttc journal and couldn't put a comment in there. I can see a line! My first bfp for my current pregnancy was exactly the same. Fingers tightly crossed for you Hun xx

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

    greenapples  (26-04-2016)

  8. #1007
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    214
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked
    120
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Sorry to crash in here, I've been following your ttc journal and couldn't put a comment in there. I can see a line! My first bfp for my current pregnancy was exactly the same. Fingers tightly crossed for you Hun xx
    The scientist
    I see it to but its not as dark as the IC u did yesterday
    Just wait till AF is due that way you wont get your hopes up x

  9. #1008
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked
    1,482
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you guys have line eye!

  10. #1009
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    439
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked
    383
    Reviews
    0
    Ladies, what's your cm like in the days after o? I'm noticing that mine is still quite watery but overall never really paid attention to it following O before.

  11. #1010
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,878
    Thanks
    3,008
    Thanked
    1,644
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Ladies, what's your cm like in the days after o? I'm noticing that mine is still quite watery but overall never really paid attention to it following O before.
    Mine is all over the place. Watery, sticky, creamy, egg white depends on the day.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    greenapples  (26-04-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. April 2016 TTC
    By brodiesmummy2011 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1609
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 10:32
  2. Due April 2016
    By togepi in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-09-2015, 08:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Specialist Naturopathy, Chiropractic & Massage Melbourne Natural Medicine Clinic
Leading natural health practitioners in fertility, preconception, pregnancy, and children's health. We take an integrative approach all health professionals and offer diagnostic testing and natural treatment options suitable for the whole family.
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!