+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 110 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1097
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I swear there was a line there... But it's gone now anyways..if it was real shouldn't it have been darker than yesterday???

Bearing in mind I had literally peed 30mina before hand so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Haha thanks guys, leave me hanging 🙊
    I would say if you used the same type of test as yesterday, you'd expect it to be same or darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I swear there was a line there... But it's gone now anyways..if it was real shouldn't it have been darker than yesterday???

Bearing in mind I had literally peed 30mina before hand so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Haha thanks guys, leave me hanging 🙊
    Your one from yesterday was an IC if I remember correct... This one is a FRER... I don't think you can compare them....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meh. I'm just going to count myself out at this stage.

AF is due Saturday or Sunday so if it doesn't come I might test Monday. But I'm sure it will.

It should be positive by 11dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah I wanna cry. I'm usually happy for people when they are pregnant, however a girl I know is rubbing it in my face so bad, she's had 2 kids, both removed from her care by docs as she was a drug addict with mental health problems, she became a "working girl" and has had more terminations than I can count, fell pregnant for about the fourth time since I started ttc a couple of months ago and had an ectopic pregnancy, had her tube removed. Went back to "work" had unprotected sex with 3 different men around her fertile period and is now pregnant off one tube to a guy she has no idea who is the father, she sent me a pic of her positive test and said she was keeping it this time (she's currently "smoking" and drinking a vodka).

This makes me so sad and so angry for all the women trying to have children with no success.

I'm crazy jealous and angry at the same time. I wanna be happy for her but I can't. Am I selfish?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tamzmaree View Post
    Gah I wanna cry. I'm usually happy for people when they are pregnant, however a girl I know is rubbing it in my face so bad, she's had 2 kids, both removed from her care by docs as she was a drug addict with mental health problems, she became a "working girl" and has had more terminations than I can count, fell pregnant for about the fourth time since I started ttc a couple of months ago and had an ectopic pregnancy, had her tube removed. Went back to "work" had unprotected sex with 3 different men around her fertile period and is now pregnant off one tube to a guy she has no idea who is the father, she sent me a pic of her positive test and said she was keeping it this time (she's currently "smoking" and drinking a vodka).

This makes me so sad and so angry for all the women trying to have children with no success.

I'm crazy jealous and angry at the same time. I wanna be happy for her but I can't. Am I selfish?
    Nope not selfish. I went to the supermarket and hated every single female who had a baby. Simply because I don't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    So I caved and tested. It's clearly a BFN now.

I initially thought I could see a line, and got all excited but by the time I got a photo there was no line there at all. So must have been the way the dye ran. I had only peed 30 mins before hand, so had very little pee in me. But if I thought I had a positive yesterday it should be pretty clear by this afternoon!

I should step away from the tests now and prepare for next cycle 😢😢

Attachment 80699
    Sorry to crash in here, I've been following your ttc journal and couldn't put a comment in there. I can see a line! My first bfp for my current pregnancy was exactly the same. Fingers tightly crossed for you Hun xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (26-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Sorry to crash in here, I've been following your ttc journal and couldn't put a comment in there. I can see a line! My first bfp for my current pregnancy was exactly the same. Fingers tightly crossed for you Hun xx
    The scientist
    I see it to but its not as dark as the IC u did yesterday
    Just wait till AF is due that way you wont get your hopes up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you guys have line eye!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, what's your cm like in the days after o? I'm noticing that mine is still quite watery but overall never really paid attention to it following O before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauvette View Post
    Ladies, what's your cm like in the days after o? I'm noticing that mine is still quite watery but overall never really paid attention to it following O before.
    Mine is all over the place. Watery, sticky, creamy, egg white depends on the day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

greenapples  (26-04-2016)