Closed Thread
Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Attachment 82632
    So our little bubs came home Friday... Weighing 2.38kg and only 18 days in hospital I must admit I pushed her full feeds but she has kept it up since home beautifully and if anything eating more... I always do a top up after breast feeding and sometimes she will either take the full expressed milk or formula top up... She's a guzzle guts!
    Been a great few days... She has stuck to her 3/4 hourly routine sometimes even 2/3 hours but just demand feeding and feeding her till she's not demanding anymore... Hopefully the midwife comes in the next few days to see how the weight is going
    Tomorrow first morning on my own but just looking forward to sleeping really... We will just hang up stairs and catch up on sleep
    How exciting 2 more bubs are here on Thursday so exciting! Also tugs take all the drugs (anti inflammatories Celebrex were awesome for me which I had them for more than 2 weeks) and get up and go ASAP and breast feeding really tightens the uterus so expect pain from that! Good luck xxx
    What a cutie! All the best I hope you can catch up on some zzzz

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did the spinal block as well and yes it was very quick... So weird though you feel all the tugging and pushing! I also had to have my placenta and cord tested so I had to wait for all of that while waiting to hear how my baby was good luck xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    They said paed will check him over immediately before I get him but that I'll have skin to skin and boob before even leaving for recovery unless there's something disastrously wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been thinking about using a TENS as well!!
    What do you mean when you say you'll wait and see when

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    I've used them for general pain relief (via the physio) and they didn't do much for me.

Some friends have used in labour and mixed results. Some had a good effect, some not so much - but the ones that it worked well on said it was only early labour that it helped for - then they had to switch up to alternate methods/drugs

I have an additional question though - ladies that have lost their mucus plug (in this preg or previous), did it all come out in one go? Or was there little bits over time? I'm having loss of a blood clot ( the old one they told me about on thurs when I had a fresh bleed) - instead of coming in one hit it's been doing little bit by bit as it breaks up ... Today though I've noticed bits of cervical mucus as well but not big bits - kinda similar to when you have the EWCM around ovulation ...

This working out what's going on in there is confusing!
    Mine came out bit by bit. Small bits at first like just a little bit of snot on the TP (soz for TMI) and then it was big chunks and Toby was born 2 days later

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's beautiful TTC!! Looks so angelic 😴

@woof5105 I think mine came out all as one on Saturday (nothing to compare it to though) was about the size of a 50 cent piece and mine was kind of clear/whitish- no blood at all......haven't had anything since anyway.....and still no BH?! I did read that with twins it can be harder to feel them though as everything is so tight, so hopefully that's the reason and there's nothing going wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ruby perfectly normal to not feel them. Not everyone does. You're definitely getting them; everyone does from about 5w onwards. Some feel them early, some late, some not at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ruby i felt no braxton hicks with my son iwas on monitor in hospital and was told i was having them but never felt a thing feeling them this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah thanks @MrsTugs and @Meshell- good to know.

Ps How did your hubby go with work @Meshell?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ruby I was having them too on monitor and no clue good luck x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (18-07-2016)