Closed Thread
Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Lol my boobs are fairly large so now they're just out of control. My big belly makes them look smaller than they are so I think I'm gonna look pretty top heavy once my tummy is back to its original size haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many babies due soon!!! I'm super excited about my scan this coming Thursday (there's a lot happening this Thurs) when hopefully we can lock in a date for induction... I really wanted to make it to 8th Aug ... Just 2 days shy of my due date ... But I really don't think I'll make it that far.

Went into work yesterday and oh my .. I've been thinking that working from home whilst it's super comfy hasn't really been needed ... I haven't had any pelvic pain so was thinking it had just been an early thing and then stopped

But a few times up and down the stairs and boy do I feel it today ... Can barely walk ... Feel like I am crippled ... Have been resting all day other than a trip to target for maternity knickers (sidetrack - these are amazing!!! Why didn't I try them before - so magically comfy! Had a complete breakdown last night as I tried on 4 pairs of underpants and none were comfy).

As for boobs - mine were small (small b cup) now a very full c cup - I'm quite tiny so I would look hilarious without the belly) ... My BFing concern is that I have inverted nipples. Everything I have read talks about it being difficult but not impossible and lots of 'persisting' ... I just hope I will have the patience to persist!!! Hubby wants me to express as soon as possible so he can do night time feeds ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woof have you looked into the thingies you can get to help with reverting them? That's about the extent of my knowledge on them though lmao...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have but I spoke to the breastfeeding assoc nurse and she said the best thing for getting them to revert (and break the adhesions) was a baby combined with a breast pump ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like sound advice to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ive been having braxton hicks all day went to hospital as i was becoming concerned had internal cervix closed had swab taken to ensure no slow leak of amniotic fluid. Just really uncomfortable take your breath away braxton hicks

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean Meshell ... I've been getting quite a lot lately and today's ones were very uncomfortable ... I was in the bath at the time and had to get hubby to lift me out so I could make sure I hadn't actually had my waters break as well ... And yes had to be lifted out - haha I need a winch almost ... No way I can get myself out of a bathtub!

So hard to differentiate between BH and labour ... Well ... Maybe it isn't ... But I have no idea what labour contractions are going to be like. Hopefully I will be able to tell the difference!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness keeping my fingers crossed for all of you!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by woof5105 View Post
    I know what you mean Meshell ... I've been getting quite a lot lately and today's ones were very uncomfortable ... I was in the bath at the time and had to get hubby to lift me out so I could make sure I hadn't actually had my waters break as well ... And yes had to be lifted out - haha I need a winch almost ... No way I can get myself out of a bathtub!

So hard to differentiate between BH and labour ... Well ... Maybe it isn't ... But I have no idea what labour contractions are going to be like. Hopefully I will be able to tell the difference!
    You will, I promise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ive never experienced a contraction n i didnt get any braxton hicks last pregnancy so it was all new to me