MrsT - Awesome piccies! And Thursday next week is the day I'm booked for as well- how exciting!! We could have 3 little bubbas on the one day! How did the turning go today? Was it painful at all?
TTC- glad to hear your little one is doing so well- so exciting that you can take her home soon
Lea7- no sore boobs here either- although mine only went up a cup size (+ stretchy's on the LHS) this whole pregnancy and haven't really bulked up at all since then, to the point that I did a bit of research into it today to see if that was an issue or if it could pose a breastfeeding issue....no definitive answer, but most of what I read was positive in that the changes will still happen after birth- here's hoping so otherwise looks like I'm a bottle feeder......no stress either way for me, so long as they are fed really is all that matters!
I hit the 37 week mark today- and my Specialist scan on Tuesday said that twin A weighs 2.97kg and twin B weighs 2.79kg.....kind of explains why I am soooo bl00dy uncomfortable.....not sure why they are making me wait until Thursday to be honest. I did ask about accuracy and the sonographer said they are 85% accurate in most cases +/- 500g and in the other 15% you'd wonder where they got the measurements from......so who knows really!
Woof - hope all went well today with the appt?
Ps no sign of BH here- is that odd? Have been reading along about your experiences and I've got a big fat nothing!
Sorry if I've forgotten anyone, but hope all are well xo