Closed Thread
Page 91 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1468390230.376874.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1468390247.336532.jpg

Here are a couple of photos of Zoe... She is so tall... In 5 and 6 zero clothing but height wise she is the size of a full term baby! They won't measure her till she leaves hospital but will be interesting to see what she is!

Some good news is her last tube feed was at 3 am and we are aiming for 24 hours of no tube feeds then the tube is out and then another 24 hours of full sucks and feeds and we could possibly take her home! She is now weighing 2.36kg so 110grams above birth weight but now she is waking for feeds and taking all sucks I'm pushing to come home! She is also off full monitoring too...

I really can't wait to have a normal parenting life... We both would love her home ASAP and just to get on with things! One mum at the hospital was there for 16 weeks and finally took her baby home yesterday... I'm 16 days in and exhausted I don't know how she did it! So home having a nap and then back to the hospital tomorrow will come home for a nap again so I am catching up on sleep and not too exhausted xx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

gypsychild  (15-07-2016),Lea7  (15-07-2016),Mona424  (13-07-2016),Pepper1977  (13-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's just adorable!!! Such a cutie - and yes, very long!

You are both doing wonderfully with the feeds!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC she is gorgeous. 💜 you're both doing so well to be making such gains! Go Zoe and mumma!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ttc how beautiful is she and such a great size for being early!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cutie 💖

Such great news! Fingers crossed you get to take her home soon, and so much sooner than expected. You are both doing so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You're doing so great TTC. Zoe is clearly a strong little fighter. She will be out of her tubes and in your arms in no time.

We had our maternity shoot today. Had a great time. Can't wait to see the results.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Mona424  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And off to the assessment unit again this morning after another bleed. It was only a small one and I am much less scared this time than last (27w) ... 36w this time so I know that all will be good even if we have to welcome her today. I don't think we will though.

Was looking forward to a leisurely morning though - have clinic appt at 10. Instead peak hour ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just wondering if anyone has had experience with heart palpitations? I got woken up at 4am this morning because of them went to GP when they opened for ECG the palpitations had stopped but resting heart rate is still 105...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh woof how annoying. I'm sure all is well like you say. These bubs sure like to test us don't they. Keep us posted. I'm so glad my bleeding scares stopped at 12w though I've had my fair share of scary crap since haha.

Kristy you did the right thing checking. I'd only say just watch out if it happens again head straight to ED so they can test you immediately rather than hours later when the GP opens.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (14-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kristy - I get them a lot ... But none whilst pregnant- I had a stack of tests and found out I have atrial tachycardia which is brought on by caffeine or exercise (walking up hills) ... Mine is a result of heart damage though so isn't relevant to you. I'd keep a close eye on it and if you feel it again go to emergency.. If they catch it happening it's much better

Went into assessment unit had a ctg and midwife had a looksee at the bleed ... After all this time those speculums never get any more comfortable... She said there looks to be a decent sized clot there so that will possibly come out soon ... At least she warned me - if I wasn't forewarned I think I would be scared if it just happened one day. Now I know it may be coming. My regular Obs saw me as well as the one in assessment. He said all is fine and he isn't worried. Said if I get any more bright blood then a hospital stay it is for me but I'm fine for now just say away from anything strenuous.

Am happy as I really didn't want a 24hr check in... Had a haircut booked this afternoon and a morning tea at work tomorrow for my last day (although that isn't til Wednesday)

Scan next week at 37w and then obs said we discuss when we should make me not pregnant anymore (hehe he has a funny way of describing things)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to woof5105 For This Useful Post:

Kristyj  (14-07-2016)