Closed Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely go to fair work. The fact that they state his position is redundant should entitle him to a redundancy payout should he not accept redeployment. Redeployment acceptance is not compulsory once position is made redundant in all the companies I have worked for. What they are doing sounds rather outrageous to me and they sound like Cowboys! U guys have rights!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have been quiet. A bit ill here. For over a week had the flu. GP put me on antibiotics as she heard fluid on my lungs but still running a slight fever, cough getting worse and other flu like symptoms not getting any better. Those that have been sick lately, how long did u have full blown flu symptoms for? Should I be worried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe these companies try it on! Go to fair work and I probably wouldn't go to work tomorrow and get a stress leave certificate for the week! My partners company have been great this past two weeks... He had 2 days off and worked half days most days... From this week is back to full days unless he needs time off as I am back driving... I actually think while Zoe is in hospital I might do some work and get things sorted so when she is home she's my total focus! Neonatal units are so sad... So many kids there from there parents problems...
    Zoe is now off full monitoring and is doing about 2 full feeds a day... I think it's going to take 2-3 weeks to get her doing full feeds and every feed... She isn't meant to suck and match till 37 weeks and she started at 36 weeks so least she is a week ahead there... I'm hoping the iron infusion kicks in soon... I do have a feeling my milk won't kick in as 2 weeks tomorrow and the most I am getting is 30-35ml and she needs 45ml per feed... I am hoping the pills kick in but honestly pumping just isn't the same as having a cuddly Bub around you all the time... Plus at the hospital I have to let her rest quite a bit as she needs the sleep for development! Makes it hard also that she latches better on the bottle and honestly I so want her home and our life being a normal parents starting... So bottle feeding is beneficial to get her gaining weight and feeding without the tube...
    Cleaner comes tomorrow and getting her birth certificate sorted and dropping the forms into Centrelink Tuesday so hopefully all sorted ASAP then I can chill

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepper1977 View Post
    Sorry I have been quiet. A bit ill here. For over a week had the flu. GP put me on antibiotics as she heard fluid on my lungs but still running a slight fever, cough getting worse and other flu like symptoms not getting any better. Those that have been sick lately, how long did u have full blown flu symptoms for? Should I be worried?
    About a week but I've had a cough for 6 weeks and still going. So exhausted from coughing even my ribs are starting to hurt stupid Canberra weather!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mona424 For This Useful Post:

Pepper1977  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pepper I had my first flu for about six weeks with a full blown cough and laryngitis. Then I got over it for about 3 weeks and caught something else about 2 weeks ago. This time I ended up in hospital with pneumonia for about 4 days. I also have asthma though which complicated things further. I had IV antibiotics while in hospital and a further week of tablets which I'm still taking now but I still have a cough.

When I woke last Sunday I just felt really wrong. Couldn't catch my breath, had a 38 degree temp, I couldn't stop crying and hubby insisted on taking me to the ED.

Monitor yourself closely and if something doesn't feel right go to your dr or ED! Luckily I listened to hubby. My oxygen levels were super low and my temp high which can be dangerous for bub. Other than that it's mainly just awful for mumma.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

Pepper1977  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep Meshell- I agree with the others - Fair Work are the place to go....all sounds a little fishy!

The other place (not for everyone either, I understand) would be to contact the Union that covers your husbands industry, even if he's not a member, they will most likely help him out.

Afm- 10 days to go! I pack up today and head over to Tamworth to wait it out (not looking forward to that), but wow- can't believe how quickly this has come around!

Sorry to hear of all the coughs and colds- I've had a bit of a head cold for what feels like forever, but nothing like you ladies thankfully!

Take care xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you ladies i really appreciate it. He took all last week off as personal leave as they were messing him around so i kept sending him to doctor to get medical certificate to cover him. The issue we had with this was they were not providing us with information as he was off on sick leave so he is meant to be back today and when he contacted last night they said his resignation has been accepted. They also keep making the comment "you are not being made redundant.. your position has been made redundant" im pretty sure they dont own him and im sure they cant make him as a person redundant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Back to baby related stuff i am sitting at s&n having glucose tolerance test and its fricken disgusting first blood and drink part is done bout half an hour til next blood test. Im neafly 26 weeks when i hit 28 weeks they have me down for fortnightly scans to keep an eye on bubs size

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with GTT meshell - just don't throw up!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Meshell that's hilarious. Of course it's the position going redundant, not him
    Good luck keep us posted