Closed Thread
Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    36 weeks on Monday and 15 days to go until we meet our little man! I'm excited but scared about how I will cope with a toddler and a newborn... My MIL is coming to stay with us to look after things for a few weeks which will be nice and it's made me a little relieved.

Not long now!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep me hitting 36w was like switch flicked in my brain and I just wasn't stressed anymore. Whatever happens from here, we can handle it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woof. My son was due 6 feb i was not a fan of feb i think he got the point and was born 20 jan.
    I am due 20 oct. My nan (baby great nan) turns 70 on the 13 october and my dad turns 50 on 1 October wonder if he will share date with either

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is going to be a flood of babies in our little group soon! It's so exciting! 😊 TTC I'm so glad Zoe is making leaps and bounds!

I was discharged from hospital on Wednesday arvo and have been stuck at home ever since. I saw my OB on Thurs and he's brought my appointments to fortnightly. I lost 2 kgs in the 4 days I was in hospital because the food was awful but my belly still grew a cm over the week. I'm starting to feel better too. My cough has nearly gone and I almost have my voice back. I can't wait to feel well so I can get on with preparing for bub. 10 weeks left if I go full term. Eek! 😄

Back to work tomorrow for two weeks and then I'm on mat leave. My OB wanted to sign me off last week but I didn't want to miss my last 2 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good to hear you're recovering Peedy. Those weeks will fly by, just you wait.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Peedypie  (10-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad your feeling better Peedypie! I'm still coughing... No other issues, just coughing. Now on my 4th lot of antibiotics and no change. Apparently it's viral and the cough can last up to 8 weeks, I'm going into my 6th week and I only have 2 weeks to go until bub is here... Really don't want this cough after having a CS..

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my husband got the letter from his work saying his position was redundant and offered him a new position at a pay cut of 11.50 an hour plus loss of company vehicle he responded via email saying the offer could not be considered as reasonable and fair as they obvious are trying to get out of paying him a redundancy. He is meant to be returning tomorrow as his start times change daily he text his boss to see what is happening tomorrow and received a text back saying they have accepted his resignation and will send paperwork to him tomorrow... um resignation??? Is this another way of trying not to pay him redundancy?? He never resigned but said their offer could not be considered due to dramatic loss in income... im fuming

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you need to consult legal advice. I suggest starting with their HR team. Sounds like some corners are being cut.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby is not good when put on the spot and is worried they will put words into his mouth or take something he says and twist it. I have told him to not discuss with them. I emailed his response to redundancy and redeployment all facts were stated ive just told him to say he outlined everything in the emailed response. This has nothing to do with his position being made redundant this is a personal attack after my dad who wprked with them left and took them to fair work after they tried to cut his wage by $71k a year yep you read that correctly. He disputed it and took them to fair work. My dad works for the opposition and they are being spiteful my husband is copping it not to mention they pulled this a week after finding out i was pregnant. Good christian family business my backside. The pregnancy hormones i have coursing through my body it would be in their best interest to not have me front up at their office if this redundancy doesnt get paid in accordance with relevant legislation i will be dragging them through fair work. Sorry for the rant. As for HR team it is one person who is the son of the owners and has no idea what he is doing. I will not take this laying down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely go to Fair Work!!! We luckily had a friend who works in HR for another company when my hubby was made redundant. He looked over the paperwork and went through all the ins and outs of it.

Fair work are wonderful though and will really help ... If the position that has been offered isn't fair or adequate then he can't be expected to take it.

Positive side is fair work also now go into any negotiations on the side of the employee and its up to the employer to prove they've done it all correct.

Glad to see the pregnancy hormones are running the right way ... You fight 'em !!!!