Closed Thread
Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You chose well. It really emphasises all the best bits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the dress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies. Ttc how is baby zoe going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys so we transferred to Fiona Stanley hospital on Monday after I was discharged on Sunday the facilities and care at both KEMH and FSH have been amazing... Zoe is doing great now, she's nearly back at birth weight and after caffeine treatment she has stopped her bradycardia's and desats (low heart rate and stopping breathing) which are common preemie issues but pretty scary at the same time... Having a really hard time getting my milk through as she isn't around me all the time so on tablets for it and also having an iron infusion tomorrow as anaemic as well so hoping this all helps... Expressing every 3 hours or when I'm at the hospital Zoe is latching but a little tired to suck all the time... She sleeps a lot but honestly is such a content little Bub who really only gets upset with wind or when nappie changes happen and she is unswrapped but only a few times a day and settles straight away... I think we will be in the hospital another 2-3 weeks but could be sooner if she latches and gains weight with full feeds trying the bottle next week but really want to give myself a chance to get my milk through and there willing to let me try I spend 3 feeds during the day at the hospital and we both go in for an evening feed... Weekends we will do the same but my partner doesn't stay for all feeds as he is trying to finish the back yard plus still working as he wants to take time off when she is home enjoying my time with Zoe and she is so cuddly... We both love the time we spend with her... We also do all baths and temps, nappies and changes of clothes... I am as hands on as I can be...
    how is everyone else going? Need to go back through posts and catch up xxx
    Last edited by ttc1981; 08-07-2016 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like you're having a fantastic time, aside from the medical concerns which like you say are to be expected and which she will power through. She sure does seem like she's got a bit of spunk which is so glad to hear. Keep working hard on your BF, so glad to hear they're supporting that journey as much as possible. You're doing great TTC xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great update TTC - all sounds very good. Good to see FSH and Kemh are both doing the right thing and supporting you.

I am just over 35w now (35+2) and feel like I have really run out of room. My belly is so dense and heavy. Have almost put on 10kg so happy with the weight gain but on the other hand - a bit of extra weight may help take the pressure off.

Standing up is quite painful .. Once I'm up and moving I'm fine. But it's that standing bit and taking all the weight of the belly. Feels like a bowling ball being held by 2 shoe strings.

Still have my cold but it is getting better.

Also have the wonderful ability to turn into an emotional wreck at the drop of a hat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So my husband has gone to byron for the weekend for a bucks shin dig. I spent today nesting spent $300 on kids stuff for toddler and baby in target then proceeded to bras n things for some maternity bras then baby bunting to spill some more money. I came home washed and ironed a few sheet sets. Stocked up change table with wipes new born nappies bepanthan powder etc then moved a lounge. Im exhausted. Safe to safe i am nesting. Tomorrow i am thinking a bunnings trip is on the cards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice work. We have been to Bunnings and spotlight more times in the last few weeks than the entire last 12 months combined hehe

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default IVF Babies Due August/Sept/Oct'16 #2

TTC glad to hear all is well, hopefully as Zoe gets bigger and stronger she'll take to breastfeeding more easily 😊

I'll be 27 weeks Monday. Getting excited! I'm pretty much sorted. Need to wash clothes and cloth nappies closer to her due date, but her nursery is ready to go. Gotta pay off and collect my layby which has DSs new car seat on it. Bub will go into his seat so that'll need a clean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh RR you reminded me I need to sort out some storage for my cloth nappies. I want to make a hanging bag but I've been putting it off cos I don't know where to start lol.